• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokemon X and Y:The Flaming Fletchling

Cybernova

An idle mind is the devil's workshop.
Years
Pokémon X and Y:The Flaming Fletchling
By the way, this differs a lot from the actual X and Y story.

Synopsis:
Ace, a wild Fletchling is gifted to a 12 year old boy for his birthday. At this time, the region of Kalos is undergoing a great problem, for which
the sinister group 'Team Flair' is responsible. As an anomaly is formed in the continuum of peace and harmony between humans, Pokémon, and their habitats, Ace and his trainer must rise up to save the
the glorious and ancestral bondage between Pokemon and humans, and also to allow the human race to flourish as it always did.

(Narrated in a first person perspective.)

Last edited:

Cybernova

Years
CHAPTER 1: Seperation
I looked at the azure sky with intense contemplation. A droplet of sweat dribbled down my head.
" Stay calm, Ace. Spread your wings, slowly. Then keep one leg forward and lean to your front," my mother said, sensing my emotions. I did as she said, and steadied myself. I looked back at her, and she gave a slight nod. Sunlight danced around her elegant wings and blue eyes.
I took a deep breath, and leapt into the air. As soon as I left the ground, gravity started tugging at my feet. I battled with it while also flapping my wings. And I finally gained control of myself, as I let my body weight transfer from wing to wing.
" Don't go too far! Be careful!" My mother yelled. But I wasn't listening at all, as I was too excited about my new feat. I flew upwards, gathering momentum, and then stopped, and let the wind rushing through the sky push my wings forward. I looked at Santalune forest, and gasped as I saw an awesome sight. Lush greenery filled the forest with blue lakes fillling up gaps. Pokemon, like Lotad, Oddish, and Ponyta inhabited unknown areas I hadn't explored yet. I let my conscience drift, with the feeling of peace. And then it happened. I think it was a Noivern. It smashed right into my side, sending me flying by several yards. The Noivern was very quick, and it swooped downwards , and I could smell the stench of meat reeking from its mouth. I tried to bite it with my beak, but the Noivern avoided the attack easily. I tried to gain control of my wings, but the wind was too strong and my body weight began to lean downwards. The Noivern tried to snap at me with its beak again, but I crashed headfirst into a tree. Branches pricked my skin and tore m y feathers. I finally fell to the ground. The Noivern was still looking in the tree for me. I limped away from the Noivern and came to a stop near the bank of a river,where I was safe. A wave of calmness washed across my thoughts, and all of a sudden, a horrifying realisation hit me. Where was I? Where was mother? I started trembling in fear, letting out miserable sobs. I was oblivious to the approach of two Pokemon catchers with a cage in their hands. I was surprised as a net was thrown across my body, trapping me. I struggled under it, as two humans stood a few inches away, watching me in amazement. And then my struggle was ended by an anaesthetic gas filling the net, sending me tumbling into an abyss of unconsciousness.

Cybernova

Years
CHAPTER TWO:The Twolegs

I woke up to a violent vibration. As my eyes snapped open, a feeling of helplessness and fear filled my mind, burning all my hope to ashes.
"Mother!"I cried. After screaming some more nonsense a few more times, I quieted down, only letting a few miserable sobs slip from my throat. A few minutes later, I calmed myself down and took a look around me. I was trapped in a very small box. I had barely any space to lean my head on, and I would experience some tremors coming from underneath the box at random times. I fell asleep a few times, until a really strong vibration sent my box sliding off whatever it was resting on. I felt the sensation of some sort of descent- my stomach lurched forward, and my head moved backwards. The box was spinning, making me dazed and dizzy. My mind was spinning until the box suddenly hit something hard, and the impact knocked me backwards, pain searing my rear. The box flipped as the momentum transferred from my body to it, and it wasn't able to support my weight anymore. The cardboard tore, and I tumbled out of it, rolling on my back. I stood up, and was again thrown backwards by another forceful vibration. I stood up again, but this time, I dug my claws into the metal floor. My vision adjust itself tot he darkness, and I realised I was in some sort of metal room, which was completely enclosed on all side. But I had some sort of feeling that this room was moving.I walked to one side of the room and leaned my body on it, resting.

A million questions ran through my mind. Where was I? Where was mother? Again, tears misted my eyes. Maybe I would be stuck here for the rest of my life, and would never see mother again. I would never see my brothers or sisters or my friends...and all of a sudden, a thought came to my mind. What if this was the working of the Twolegs? My mother had told me several stories of the Twolegs. They were evil people, who had two legs and were large, and captured Pokemon and killed them, or held them as their captives for the rest of their lives. They had magical powers, and my mother said, that before I was born, one of my sisters met one of them, and was turned into some kind of red coloured wind and sucked into a ball! Maybe, I was trapped in the ball! But the Twolegs were definetely dumb, and they only had two legs, and they probably couldn't fly!

My thoughts were interrupted when the room suddenly halted. Sunlight blinded my eyes as one wall of the room split in half and opened. My eyes made out two figures standing there, their eyes wide.

"How did he get out of there?"one of them said.
"Stop talking, he might fly away! Put him back in the box!" the other turned what seemed to be his head, and faced me, his eyes burrowing into mine. I was frightened by these ominous figures, and my survival instincts took over my mind. I started flapping my wings wildly, and I leapt forward, flying past the shoulder of one of the Twolegs.
"GET HIIIIM!"someone screamed.
I couldn't comprehend anything that these Twolegs spoke, but when he raised his voice, I knew it was something bad. I tried to fly away from them, but I was too slow. One of them jumped and caught my wing. In a matter of seconds, I recollected what my mother taught to me about attacking Sevipers...
I focused on the Twoleg, collecting some anger, and all of a sudden, his shirt caught fire. He screamed in terror and let go of me, and I fell to the floor. The impact of the fall knocked the oxygen out of my lungs, but I somehow endured the pain and attempted to flap my wings. I took off the ground, my heart pounding with pride, as I flew past the panicking Twolegs. Mother would've been proud of me if she had seen me defeat two Twolegs! I would escape from here, and get back home, and I would tell Mother how I defeated two dumb Twolegs! I looked down while flying, and realised I was in front of some large house. It had a garden with bugs in their growing stage. There was a door at the front of the house. All of a sudden, the door burst open, and there stood an old man with a Froakie. The Froakie sprayed a beam of water towards me. I fell to the ground as the water sucked the life out of me...slowly...stars spun in front of my eyes...and I blacked out.

Last edited:

Cybernova

Years
CHAPTER THREE:Blake

My eyes snapped open as I was lifted into the air. I took some time to recover from my sleepy state
I took a deep breath and looked up. A Twoleg, an old one with white hair and a blue shirt, white pants was carrying me. His face was well-built and intimidating. I tried to wriggle my way out of his locked hands, but he responded by thrusting one of his fists in front of my face and smashing it into my face. Wincing in pain, I didn't attempt to escape from his hands, but instead, sunk into it like a lazy Snorlax. All of a sudden, he let go of me, and I fell onto some wooden platform. It was supported by four legs and reminded me of an Abomasnow.I looked around me, and realised that I was in an enclosed room, with four of these wooden monsters at each side. There was one bed at the centre of the room and one window with sunlight pouring into the room through it. The old Twoleg then walked towards me know with some kind of collar in his hand. It had green and blue lights flashing on and off, hurting my eyes. With one swift movement, the Twoleg slid the collar down my head, and it tightened around my neck. I felt a small shock run up my spine, tickling my nerves. And all of a sudden, my mind felt...peaceful. As I looked at the wooden monster, I suddenly realised that it wasn't a monster, it was a table. And as I searched for the word Twoleg, my mind refused to let me use it, and instead gave me the word human. The old human then lifted me again and stared at me with a serious expression.
"Hey, you. I saw your little stunt when they were going to deliver you, so I know you're a troublemaker. Don't even think about escaping, or there'll be a more severe punishment next time. D'ya understand?"
And some how, but I understood every word he said. Anyway, I was frightened, and I gave a slight nod. A bead of sweat dripped from my head.

"Good. You see, its my grandson's birthday today, and you're gonna be his starter, okay? I love him a lot, so, for his 12th birthday, I want to give him something special, like you. You'll like him a lot, and trust me on that."
I managed a weak smile.
"What's his name?" I asked him.
And miraculously, he actually understood what I said.
"His name is Blake."

Cybernova

Years
CHAPTER 4:Trainers?
As the old human carried me away, a few questions ran through my mind. I was leaving mother…was this what she would've wanted? Being a slave to a human? Deep down, I felt safer here than with mother. A lot of my siblings had been killed by Sevipers, and we were also running low on resources. A memory flashed through my mind- I was young, and my mother was crying as my younger brother, Mercury was devoured alive…by us. We were starving to death and wandering the forests…tired…and the only thing we could do was to eat my own newborn brother. More violent situations came to my mind, but I knew that I belonged in the wilderness, and not here! Anger rose in my veins-and all of a sudden, a jolt of electricity ran up my head, making convulse in pain for a few seconds.

The old man didn't even realize that I was shaking violently in his hands. I recovered from the low-voltage electrocution, and realized that was what the collar was for- and also for making me learn English. I was trapped here. No matter what, the humans would use their magical powers to hunt me down if I attempted to escape. I sighed, and looked at the thundercloud-filled skies. It was probably going to rain.

"By the way, what do they call you?"

"Ace."

"Okay, listen up. I'm going to go for a few minutes to fetch Blake, got it? Stay here. Remember what I told you." He made a gesture of a finger going across his throat. I didn't understand the notion, but I just rolled my eyes and sat down.
He had made me wait in some kind of farm, with short grass and Beautiflies flying around the grass and Florgi feeding their young ones with nectar. I walked over to the border of the farm where tall and wooden fences acted as a barrier. I stained my eyes to look at my surroundings. I was in some small village, and four or five houses dominated the short area. A small path led into a route filled with grass, trees and wild Pokémon. Vines of ivy crawled across the floor, and titanic trees cast long shadows over the Zigzagoons and Linoones, hiding in the grass patches.

"Is that him?"

A voice ricocheted across the farm, and I turned to see a young boy, wearing a blue-coloured jacket, and a bag slung across his shoulder. He had long pants, and blue and red shoes. He had brown hair, falling till his eyes, which were azure blue. Behind him, the despicable old man stood, smiling. The boy ran towards me, with an exuberant smile spread across his face. He sat down to talk to me. I hopped onto his shoulder so it would be easier for him.

"Hey, I'm Blake! What's your name?"I was already beginning to like him.
"My name is Ace."
"That's a cool name. Ace, why don't you come with me for a small walk?"
"Sure."
Blake turned around to face his Grandfather, and he smiled at him and hugged him. Then he started sprinting. He ran across the farm, jumped over the fence, and darted to the path that led to the route.
"Blake, what are you doing?"I asked him, doubtfully, when I saw him heading towards a grass patch.
Blake walked into a patch of grass, and out of nowhere, a wild Pokémon jumped out of the dense grass. My eyes scanned each and one of it's features, and assumed it was a Zigzagoon. I jumped off his shoulder and slowly glided to the earth. The Zigzagoon snarled at Blake.
"Ace, I want you to defeat this Pokémon."
I almost laughed. My mother had been training me to defeat Pokémon stronger-before I could finish that thought, the Zigzagoon lunged at me, saliva dripping from its mouth, and pinned me to the ground. I was unable to move and I was thrashing to get the ferocious raccoon off my skin.
"Ace, use Ember!"

Cybernova

Years
CHAPTER FIVE: Dawn of the flame

I didn't understand. But of course, the answer was obvious. It was the collar. As Blake shouted a command, some aggressive capability that had been hiding in the darkest depths of my neurological instincts revealed itself. Suddenly, I could feel my options, my capabilities so easily. A small wisp of fire sprouted from the Zigzagoon's breast, and quickly disappeared. The Zigzagoon yelped in pain and recoiled. Its hind legs collapsed and it started licking the spot where the fire had burnt it.
"Ace, the Pokémon's weak! Finish him now, with a tackle!"
I leaned forward, focusing on the Zigzagoon, and then ran towards it speedily. Before the Zigzagoon could even react, I smashed into its side with a forceful impetus and watched it slide across the damp earth. I jumped into the air and flew to the place where the Zigzagoon lay, unconscious. All of a sudden, The Zigzagoon's hind legs sprung upwards and it leapt at me, sailing into the air with its paws outstretched. I had no time to react, and the Zigzagoon slashed its claws at me while it was sailing through the air. An unbearable pain travelled up my spine, and I fell to the dirt ground, the air knocked out of my lungs. I stood up, the soil below me wet with blood dripping from my skin. I tried to stand upright again, only to be knocked down by another tackle from the Zigzagoon.
"Ace, use Ember!"
It was a voice echoing through a world that was falling apart, and was being conquered by darkness. All the pain that were burning my wounds faded away, and I couldn't feel my body's own physical presence anymore. I felt myself plummeting to the bottom of a dark abyss...as I fell, the world vanished, and only a Pokémon still stayed in my vision. It was a beautiful deer, a spectrum of light forming as bright light passed through its horns. They entered my eyes, illuminating the walls of the abyss, and suddenly, the light became too bright for my eyes to handle, and when they darkened, I felt a cold liquid rushing down my throat. My eyes snapped open, and my vision was blurry and fuzzy. A moment later, I came back to my senses, and my vision had recovered. I stood up, and realized I was in some kind of mini-bed. Blake was looking at me, his face taking short glances at me, and his hand holding some miniature bottle, and from it, some sweet medicine was dripping and falling into my mouth.
"I'm sorry, Ace," he said, his face suddenly turning blue.
I didn't like to see him sad, so I said, "It wasn't your fault. Don't worry."
And that was the truth. It was my fault. I was horrible at combat. Everyone knew that. Being born as a stupid flying type, and worse- as a stupid Fletchling, was no use, except for picking berries. Out of all the flying types or dragon types, I had to be born as a stupid Fletchling. Why not a Charizard, or a Staraptor, or a Garchomp?
I collected all these thoughts and disposed them with a miserable sigh.
"Don't worry, I'm sure that you'll improve. Come on, I need to serve you your dinner. "
I flew to his shoulder and perched myself on top of it. Blake silently trotted to the kitchen, and after he entered it, he approached the berry grinder. I watched him grind some Oran berries, then mix some Charcoal powder with it, and then he grinded a few Rawst berries and added them to the Charcoal-Oran mixture. Then he dropped them into a bowl, added some chocolate essence, and then placed it on a small table.
"That's a Burnberry mixture. It's very good for fire types. Try it, you'll love it. I'll be waiting for you near the grass route!" I hopped off his shoulder and he walked away, exiting my vision. I lowered my head and took a bite of the Burnberry mixture. As it entered my mouth, my mind was filled with a feeling of grace and bliss. It was delicious, better than anything I had ever ingested in my life. It had a sweet, soft and smooth taste to it. I then started wolfing it down, my taste-buds relishing the flavor.
After I had eaten it, I sprung into the air and flew through the house, until I found an open window. I glided gently out of the house, cold air brushing against my feathers. Moonlight poured onto the silhouette of Blake, standing near the entrance to the route. I settled on the ground once again, and then Blake crouched, and whispered something in my ear.
"Maybe, being defensive is not your strongest point. But maybe, agility is. Let's try to attack our foe, with a mix of offense and surprise with speed. Come on, follow me."
The idea sounded pretty good to me, so I played along with him. I stayed behind his leg, and he signaled me to wait and watch. I stuck my head out, because Blake's leg was blocking my path of vision. I watched a Hoothoot, walking casually with a Caterpie flailing in its mouth. Blake spun around, and shouted,
"Attack him, now!"
I leapt into the air, flapping my wings wildly. I started flying, and pressing my wings close to my body, gaining speed and momentum as I shot towards the unsuspecting Hoothoot like a bullet.
"Ace, use Peck!"Blake said, even though he knew that I already knew what to do.
I collided with the Hoothoot with great power, and with my beak stretched out at a special angle. The Hoothoot flew back, rolling on its back, and it dropped the Caterpie, which was crawling away from the scene.
"Use an Ember!"
Before the Hoothoot could stand up again, a small flame exploded from underneath it, burning it severely.
"Ace, use Quick attack!"
The Hoothoot now stood up, and it's eyes were filled with fury. But there was nothing it could do, as I vanished in a flash of light and attacked him from the back. It was sent sailing through the air.
"Finish him off with another Ember!"
Even before the Hoothoot could land, another weak fire exploded from underneath it. The Hoothoot then fell to the ground, unconscious.
"Excellent work, Ace!" Blake said, rushing to my side. I smiled a little, and my heart was pounding with pride. I hopped on to Blake's palm as he stretched it out. He dropped me on his shoulder, and we walked back home. Blake immediately walked to his bedroom and fell asleep, while I didn't feel like sleeping. I flew to the top of the house, and perched myself there, looking at the stars. A few minutes later, I fell asleep out of tiredness.

Cybernova

Years
Chapter Six: Progeny

I shivered with comfort and excitement as I basked in an ablution of warm sunlight that streamed through the windows and reached out to me with a seductive grip.
My ears then perked up as someone started to chatter in the TV and spilled out information in an extremely girly voice.

"Today's weather: Sunny with a chance of rain in the afternoon...Major news, the 303rd generation of Pokemon Trainers will begin their journey today. We would like to wish them fortune, and we hope our wishes will help guide them to the zenith of their glory! That's all for today, and thank you for watching Lumiose TV! We will see you in the afternoon for our next update!"

My eyes followed the reporter until she broke through the confines of the small TV, and watched as commercials played with their usual clamour and their flashing vibrant lights. I then sunk into the sea of polyester fabric that covered Blake's shoulder, still indulging in the heat.
He was eating his breakfast, which was cornflakes dipped in milk. I'd already finished my breakfast, which was the BurnBerry mixture.
I waited until he finished his breakfast, and after that, he did a few checks to see if he had all his requirements in his bag, and then set off to open the veneered door, the starting point of our grand journey. Blake hugged the old man who was waiting outside, and bid him farewell. Just as we were going to leave home territory, the man abruptly grabbed me and gave me a petrifying Medusean look that had me rooted on the spot.
"You bedda' take good care ov'ma grandson, ya' hear me?" He whispered, and I winced as tear collided with my head and doused me with sadness. I nodded, surprised at the tough old man mourning, and all of a sudden, he set me back on Blake's shoulder and yelled goodbye to him until we were out of his sight, in Route 1.
A mixture of thoughts filled my mind- some of excitement and some with fear of letting down my trainer. In the end, one thought rose above all like a pointed sword. I was going to show my trainer how strong I was, and how great a partner I could
be, and show him I was worth putting my trust and faith in! I was going to make my Trainer great and glorify him, and I didn't care at what cost! If I was to lose my legs, I would fight with my arms! If I lost my arms, I would fight with my teeth! If I lost that, I would fight with my bones, in which the true motivator and Pokemon lay, where my perseverance and determination were embedded in! I was going to blast the petty Elite Four and Gym Leaders away as if they were pathetic bugs, and I would do that no matter what tedium that I faced! I would strengthen our bondage so much that that no force could ever breach our trust or fraternity!
( Play Naruto music Uh sorry JK :p)
My epic journey was about to begin! My new life and rebirth was about to prevail!

TO BE CONTINUED...

mkarthick98

Tensai
Years
The story's good! I love the way it's written, and those fight sequences are intriguing. Our protagonist is also a very interesting character.
Looking forward to more of this!

Cybernova

Years
CHAPTER SEVEN:Trapped
I raised one of eyebrows as Blake swore about the scorching heat. He rarely even swore, and I found it an idiosyncrasy that it was about the sun's calming rays. I was perched atop his shoulder, on the lookout for any Wild Pokemon that was willing to battle me, but I had found none till now.
I sighed, as our journey lost it's initial exuberance and colour.
"Blake, where are we now?" I said, cutting through the murderous silence that enveloped us. My patience was wearing thin.
Blake loosened the straps of his bag and placed it on the grassy earth. He rummaged in it for something, and took out a scroll of paper, and laid it out on the ground. On the map, there were several red points, and Blake told me it indicated cities. Then he jabbed his finger at the middle of a thin green line that connected, and pontificated,
"We just left Arche Valley, and right now, we're heading through the Santalune Forest. We...have a few minutes left to get to Santalune City, so cheer up! Let's get back on track!"
Blake started to zip his bag, and all of a sudden, a figure swooped in from above and sent both of us recoiling like frightened cats.
"Aieee! It's the Phantom-"
"Blake, it's just a Pidove, calm-OWCH!"
The Pidove slapped my face with it's wings, and gave me the blank look of a stupid pigeon.
"Hey, simpleton, are ya' calling me a 'just'?"
"Yes,you nincompoop, I was just telling my trainer here that yer' just a half-assed pigeon!"
The Pidove looked at me, shocked at my vulgarity.
"Uh, Ace?"
"What, Blake?"
Blake gave me an awkward look, and said nothing. I looked back at the Pidove, and just as I was going to tell it to get lost, I realised that it had Blake's wallet in it's mouth.
"Hey, give it ba-OWCH!" The Pidove used my face as a propelling pad and took off into the sky before I could complete my sentence.
"Stay right here, Blake! I'll go and get the wallet back!" I said, and I leaped into the air and went after the Pidove. The feeling of flying stimulated from traumatic memories, but I managed to brush them off my mind and focus on the chase. The Pidove was way ahead of me, but it was still within my vision...I stopped for a bit and tried to recall the moves that my trainer had taught to me...and then I remembered- Agility!
I rested my legs on a branch of a tree and focused my energy into a pulse in my legs and released it. The energy propelled me of the branch and set me flying towards the Pidove like a bullet, and wind rushed into my mouth and inflated it like a balloon. The exhilaration of speed was something that was deeply pleasing. Within a few seconds, I was already ahead of the Pidove. I halted, and all my speed left me and mixed with the wind currents, departing and embarking on a parallel journey. The Pidove stopped and stared at me with the same stupid blank look.
"Could you stop looking at me like that? It's irritatating...AAAGH STOP IT YOU IMBECILE!"
"Why, it reminds you of yourself, dumbo?"
That was it. I'd had enough with this stupid Pidove.
I rushed at it and smashed into it's side, and relished the noise of it yelping. Just as gravity started to regain control of it, I used Ember and kept burning it until it fainted. As I let the waves of gravity wash it ashore, I caught the wallet in mid-air.
I gave a sigh of exasperation. What a tiring day...
BOOM!!!
I shuddered, alarmed by the noise.
"Oh, crap..."I muttered.
I turned around to face a humongous missile.
(Sound effects:Dun Dun dun)
To be continued...

Last edited:

Cybernova

Years
CHAPTER SEVEN:Chase

Adrenaline exploded and overflowed in my veins, and everything around me slowed down like a cliched movie...my conscience then screamed in my head, FIGHT or FLIGHT?!
'Fight?What the hell ya' asking me dumb conscience?" I yelled back, and then I suddenly realised this was no time to be having an argument with my conscience. I used Ember on the missile and sped away using Quick Attack. The missile exploded like a hellish firework of orange and red a few metres away from me. The light blinded my eyes for a few seconds, and the deafening noise of the explosion shattered my hearing. It took some time for my senses to get adjusted to my environment again, and I looked around warily, swishing my head from side to side to locate where my assailant was...
There. He was perched atop an open airship which had the symbol H+ engraved on it's inflated helium balloon and was completely black in colour.
search

His face was scrunched up in an emotion of wrath and anger that was immeasurable. He growled at me and savagely swore, before launching another missile. I swooped into the air, and lead the missile on a cat-mouse chase that forced me to go through the whole forest, and within a few minutes, at least 20 missiles were hot on my heels.
I cursed the Pidove for dragging me into this, and I desperately searched for an idea as I continued to flee the deathly missiles...
I felt screaming Eureka at the top of my lungs when the idea emerged, and I proceeded to execute it. I kept on flying, my eyes looking for a lake or a river... and I found it when I was at the peak of my endurance. I immediately let my muscles relax and simply let gravity do the rest, as it dragged me down like a phantom and dunked me headfirst into the water. It continued to pull me, until I had finally struck the bottom of the lake, where I tried to endure the water that was burning my skin...
BAM BAM BAM
Twenty explosions turned the lake into a hellish inferno. As soon as I was sure that the last of the missiles had exploded, I rose to the top with whatever remaining energy I had left.
I climbed onto the banks of the lake which were lit with fire, and crawled until I had found a patch of fertile soil in which a berry had grown and fortunately, it was an Oran. I dived into a heaven of deliciousness and refreshment as my mouth munched the scrumptious berry.
After eating it, I leapt back into flight to find my trainer and to avoid as much trouble as I could...
I found him, a few minutes later, except not in the same way I had left him. He was hyperventilating, although I could see he was trying to conceal it. He stood at gunpoint, and the same person who had attempted to kill me stood there, pointing the gun at his stomach.

Last edited:
Back