• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - Project Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Kanto/Viridian City
    July 2, 2008

Damion sighed, his home town had been destroyed, and he was forced to go and look at the reamining pieces of his once home. He had flashbacks of the Rocket Invasion, constant flashbacks ever since he left the town. He noticed a couple of the other trainers walking a little ways off of himself, they each seemed to have a pokemon with them already.

Damion shoved his hands in the pockets of his army-green jeans and continued to walk down the road, but his eyes soon shot open.

"Wait, the professor said not to let Team Rocket see this thing..." He mumbled as he unhitched the Pokedex from his hip. He held it up and flipped it open,

"What the hell does it do?" He began to play around with the settings and pressing random buttons.

<What's hell?>Squirtle asked from Damion's shoulder.

"Uhh, I'll tell you later." Damion said as they now walked through the deserted ViridianCity. The streets were solemn, dusty wind whipping up any dead grass still remaining. Damion's wolf-like amber eyes examined the city carefully, that's when he noticed her.

Her orange hair fell to her shoulders brilliantly, she had the most entrancing cerulean eyes. She had perfect, peachy skin and a great smile. She wore a red tank top that stopped above her naval, and blue checkered shorts that fit her tightly and showed off perhaps too much of her legs.

"Damion!" Her smooth, high-pitched voice yelled out.

It was Misty, ugh. She was perky, and hyperactive at times. He hated that, he hated her. Of course, they've known each other since they were children. Along with another boy, Ritchie. the three were inseparable during TrainerSchool. But then, Misty left to train at a gym in her hometown, and Ritchie left on his Pokemon Journey. They had left him, and now he had no one...

"Oh, hey Misty..." He mumbled as he closed his eyes. But they shot open when she hugged him tightly,

"Damion, I've missed you sooo much! I haven't seen you since...." The girl released her bind on Damion and began to count in her head. Damion knew this because she used her fingers to count out the numbers.

"Three years, we haven't seen each other for three years. You left to fulfill your new gym leader responsibilities, but then you left on a journey with another guy..." Damion mumbled again. Misty perked up and nodded,

"That's right, three years! That's a loong time, hey, wait. How did you know I left on a journey with another guy, I think only my sisters knew about that.." Misty pointed out, Damion's eyes widened.

"Uhh...I don't know. I can't remember." Damion said,

"Oh, okay well ANYWAYS!! It was horrible, ALL of my pokemon were stolen!! By those stupid Team Rocket Members! So I have no Pokemon left, I was going to Pallet to talk to Prof. Oak since most of the video phones are broken."

"Well, I just came from there. He sent me on a mission to go towards Pewter and defeat the gym there." Damion responded almost immediately, the girl's eyes lit up.

"OHMIGOD!! Wow, that's soo cool!" Misty proceeded to slap Damion's shoulder repeatedly. Damion had an annoyed, yet amused look on his face.

"Uhh. Yeah, I was actually heading there now."

"Oh wow! I would MUCH rather head to Pewter with you, you can protect me from pokemon. Because I see your have pokeballs on your belt- EEEEEEEEEEH!" Misty squeeled, Damion was shocked as she picked up the ball and looked into it. Squirtle sleeping inside,

"Is that a Squirtle?"

"Yes, Misty. Now come on." Damion grumbled as the two walked through the city, he had lied during the conversation.

He does in fact remember how he knew she left for a journey, remembered it very clearly actually.

Kanto/Cerulean City
    February 14, 2005 [Valentine's Day]

CeruleanCity was a vibrant city full of energetic life, the cold winds whipped up from the CeruleanCape entangled the city with no mercy. The Cerulean Gym was the main attraction, it was a large dome-shaped building with dozens of water pokemon designs on the dome roof. The sun was setting in the horizon, the sky a dim orange.

A boy stood outside of the gym, his golden hair whipped up from the air and his amber eyes gazing at the gym intently. He trembled slightly, maybe due to the weather...or his nerves. He let out a deep breath and marched his way towards the main doorway.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

The boy's loud pounds could be heard in the doorway, the loud noises echoed through the city. His right hand was behind his back as the door opened, to reveal a young woman with flowing, blonde hair.

"Damion! Watcha doin' here?!" The woman squealed, the twelve-year old Damion stood there.

"Umm. Is Misty here?"

"Oh, No. She like, totally left with this kid from PalletTown. She said she wanted to be a Water Pokemon Master, so she left with him."

Him. The word that made Damion's eyes widen and his being shatter,

"Oh, well thanks anyways." Damion said and waved as she closed the door, the boy slowly walked down the streets of Cerulean. The happy people laughed, some waved. Damion paid no attention, he looked at the floor then up at the sky.

"Stupid Roses..." Damion muttered as he threw the bouquet of roses he had bought for Misty in the garbage can.

Kanto/Route 2
    July 2, 2008

"Even though I passed this Route on my way over here, it's still beautiful to look at!" Misty's eyes sparkled as she looked at the field. It was true, Route 2 was one of the very few areas in Kanto where beauty and tranquility still was present.

"Hmm. I was hoping to catch a new pokemon, but only bird pokemon are here-Wait..." Damion cut himself off as he searched through his pokedex,

"Oh, well would you look at that. Nidoran live in this field, both male and female." Damion smirked and placed the pokedex back in his pocket so no one can see.

"Squirtle." Damion said calmly as he released his water pokemon in a cloud of smoke. Squirtle happily began to run through the field, Damion and Misty following.

"So, watcha been up to?" Misty asked playfully, Damion walked quietly with his hands shoved in his pockets and his eyes shut.

"Nothing, reading books. Memorizing maps, the usual."

"Hehe. Usual Damion, you map-memorizer." Misty taunted, he sweatdropped. His eyes widened when he saw Squirtle being pushed back by another small pokemon,

"Hey Squirtle, what's wrong." Damion walked up to his water pokemon.

<This stupid guy says I can't pass because this is HIS field!> Squirtle yelled as he continued to push the pokemon further away from him.

"Hey, it's a Male Nidoran. How serendipitous. "

Uncommon: 15%
    Impish Nature

"...What?" Misty looked over at Damion.

"Nothing. Squirtle, Tackle." Damion said calmly, his Squirtle happily obliged and rammed his hard shell into the Nidoran's stomach. The poison pokemon was sent flying backwards and skidded across the grass floor

"Wow, and it's just a newborn?!" Misty squealed again, Squirtle did a cool pose, Damion snorted.

"Water Gun."

<Right-O!!> Squirtle yelled out as he puffed out his chest and released a powerful stream of water. The water gun was sent rocketing at Nidoran, and swiftly hit its target. Nidoran was sent backwards and rammed into a tree, the poison pokemon quickly got up and dashed over towards Squirtle,

"Bubble." He ordered, Squirtle proceeded to release a stream of bubbles that floated over towards Nidoran. The poison pokemon evaded every single bubble and struck Squirtle several times with powerful kicks.

"Crap, Double Kick. Growl!" Damion snapped his fingers, his pokemon responded by releasing a high-pitched whine that pierced the poison pokemon's ears. Nidoran stumbled back,

"Now, while he's wobbly. Water Gun." Squirtle released another stream of water that struck Nidoran and sent him flying backwards, Damion unlatched an empty pokeball from his belt and smirked.

"You're mine. Go, Pokeball!" Damion launched the red and white capsule at Nidoran, the pokeball collapsed open and sucked the pokemon inside. The ball proceeded to fall to the ground.

Both trainers and Squirtle held their breath, until..

Ding!

Nidoran was caught!

"Yipee!! How exciting, how come you've never left on a journey before? You're good." Misty complimented.

"Hmph." He scoffed as he walked over to the pokeball and picked it up, inside was his newly caught Nidoran.

"What'd you expect?" He smirked, and Misty shook her head.

"You're TOO cocky." She said.

"You're TOO cocky!" Damion imitated the girl, his voice came out high and squeaky.

"Oh, how mature!" She yelled back.

"Thank you." Damion chuckled.

This was going to be a long year. Really long.

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • After Emrit's disappearance Helena made haste in packing the bag that had been part of her present. She stuffed the tan messenger pack with a two piece and a formal dress, you never knew when a formal dress might come in handy. Then she changed into her gray shorts, an orange tank top and a white blouse and threw an oversized shirt in the bag too. She stopped at the kitchen to raid it for some food and left a note to her parents that she had decided to start her journey early. Then she put Pan's ball, with him in it, in the pants pocket and darted out the door.

It really was a miracle that Helena got to Pallet Town without being discovered or, well, killed in any way. Stealth really wasn't something this rich girl was used to, she must have snapped every twig that was on the ground, mostly stumbled over them too. But she had gotten there, and when she saw the Town she couldn't help but gasp in shock.

Where she had expected a great town, she was faced with a pile of rubble. There were a few people who had tried to make do with the houses that hadn't been completely destroyed, but the rest was all down. The only thing still standing was a beat-up building that she assumed was the laboratory. It did look very… lab-like.

The moment she opened the heavy doors she was greeted by a tall woman clad all in black. She had long blonde hair, very long and very blonde hair. But her smile was a kind one. "Hello there, can I help you?" At this moment the Poké Ball that had been in her pocket opened up and Helena had to make an awkward dive to save it from the ground. Pan had decided to poke his head out and now was actually poking the woman in the leg with his vine.

"Would you stop that?" The woman asked a bit annoyed as she swatted at the vines and Pan ran away and jumped into Helena's arms. "Well then, I'm Cynthia. No doubt you are here for a reason, are you not?"

"Yeah!" Helena said excitedly. "I'm here cause.. ehhm… Vesprit? Crefollet? Well something around that told me to come here!"

"You mean Mesprit, the being of emotion?" The voice came from behind her and Helena whirled around to see an older man, sandy hair full of gray streaks, behind her with a kind smile. He was wearing an elaborate lab coat, there was no mistake that this was Professor Oak.

"Right! I think it's called Emrit, actually." This amused the professor because he let out a chuckle. "Hm, I heard that Pokémon was a bit, particular, about things. But we should move on to topics of more importance."

Cynthia backed him up with this. "I don't know exactly what Mesprit told you, but I assume it explained some of the details to his. You will have to take down Team Rocket. The only way to do this is to take down their leader and send them in chaos, do you understand?" Helena bobbed her head in a frantic nod, still clutching Pan in her arms. "I would advise you to aim for the gym badges first. Not only will it grant you more of Team Rocket's trust, but it will also make you stronger yourself."

"Listen carefully though!" Professor Oak jumped in. "Whatever you do, do not draw too much attention to yourself! If you do, there might be a reason for you to get targeted. Be careful, and don't go out of Curfew. Mingle with Rocket, but not too much." He then handed her some Poké Ball and a teal little machine.

"What is this?" She asked blankly, poking the machine. Oak sighed before continuing. "It's a Pokédex, meant to give you information about different things concerning Pokémon. But go now before anyone finds you out!" She half got pushed out of the lab and onto the street. When she was out there Helena spent a good 5 minutes looking at the machine before deciding it matched nicely with her shoes and then setting out for the unknown.

Kularian

Talespinner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    Viridian City. That was where he stood, at present. The city had been one of the very first to fall to Team Rocket, it being Giovanni's hideout, and all. From there, the offensive against Pallet had been launched, robbing Oak of his pokemon and putting the very world, it seemed, into the palm of Team Rocket's hand. Once Oak fell, the Gym Leaders came swiftly thereafter, until Kanto was a shadow of its former glory, merely a trophy on Giovanni's wall.

The forest was just beyond the town, and from there, Pewter, which was his next destination. Silver was here, somewhere, in Viridian, but he rarely revealed his location to those who had not proven themselves. He was elusive and clever, an elite in Giovanni's staff, who had rivaled against one of the greater trainers in Johto, who went by the pseudonym Gold.

But Keretsu was no fool: he knew that only holding a single pokemon, one unknown to him even, there would be very little chance that he could defeat Silver. "Strength is something that I lack, though I could potentially make up for it in skill." He paused, frowning, then shook his head slowly, brilliant eyes narrowing behind the mask. "No. Skill only tempers strength. If there is no blade to temper, I can cut nothing." The young man nodded to himself before he began to walk.

Though he was a member of Team Rocket, he was still a lowly underling, and did not have access to the pokemon stealing capabilities of the Lieutenants and Administrators. He would have to retrieve his pokemon the old-fashioned way, by weakening them and catching them. Reaching into the pocket of his lab coat, his hand clenched one the pokeballs that had been given to him. They'd been another gift from Giovanni, as well as a pokedex application for his poketch.

At the crossroads, with one path leading to Route 2, and the other leading West through Route 22 to Victory Road, Keretsu paused. His feet urged him further West, to the entrance of what many trainers had aspired to, just a few short years ago. Coming around a turn, he paused as he saw a rather large patch of tall, obscuring grass in his path. "No harm, no foul," he murmured to himself as he sauntered forward, into the grasses.

Within, as the tall weeds closed behind him, it was almost as if he were in a new world. The noises of the outside died away, and he was left with simply the sounds of the wild. Small bugs, not even really pokemon, made noise as he ventured through the grasses. A slight rustle came from his left and the young man turned, assuming a defensive, if basic, martial arts stance.

What his eyes were treated to was a small, pig-faced pokemon. "Mankey," he announced, knowing the creature from his studies of the Kanto species. "Interesting. Let's see how well you can fight, hm?" he inquired, his voice still muffled behind the gas mask.

"Mank!" it countered, waving its fists menacingly before performing a few kicks.

Reaching to his belt, he unclipped the one pokeball containing anything, and dropped it to the ground. "Let's see how you fare in a battle, Stunky," he said, as the red energy converged in upon itself, before settling into the form of the skunk-like pokemon.

Years
  • Alex paused at the fork that was laying in the road, wondering if he should grab at least a backpack—or tell his family. Dratini seemed to notice his hesitation. Finally Alex decided to go get his pack, so that he'd at least have…well, more than just the clothes on his back. He arrived at his home and, with Dratini's help, climbed back in his window and packed a small backpack. He mostly put clothes in it, but did manage to stick his iPod and a nice thick book in there. Alex didn't know if he'd have time to read, but the book was his favorite, so…

And then they set off. Alex had no desire to inform his parents of his leaving, nor his little brother. Alex bit his bottom lip and glanced over his shoulder and the darkened house. Sabir, I'll come back…have fun with your girlfriend in the meantime, Alex thought in slight amusement. He then walked back to that same fork in the road that led to Professor Oak's lab. Dratini was coiled around him, head set on top of Alex's. Alex soon realized the Pokémon was asleep, but didn't bother to wake him.

A slight yawn escaped Alex's lips as he travelled down the barren road. Nothing was out now. It seemed as if there was no life in this city. Alex glanced about sadly, remembering a time long ago when the land flourished with Pokémon that were happy. Dratini dozed peacefully on his shoulder, oblivious to his trainer's emotions for the present. Finally Alex arrived at the old lab. He glanced about, and then quietly knocked on the door. It opened, revealing the Professor and Cynthia themselves.

"Come in," Oak said in a stage whisper, taking note of the Dratini that was blissfully unaware at the current time.

Alex walked in with Dratini still asleep on his head. I wonder if anything'll ever wake him, Alex thought as he walked through the door.

"I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you were sent here by a Pokémon," Cynthia stated, cutting right to the chase. Alex nodded silently. "Which one?"

"Lugia." Alex didn't like to talk to people. Nope, not one bit.

Cynthia didn't seem to mind. Instead, she went on to explain about a legend. She also explained the current situation with Team Rocket. Alex took in every detail with a nod, understanding basically what he'd have to do. He found the tale very interesting, but didn't really comment or say anything about it. Professor Oak was looking Alex over, making Alex feel slightly uncomfortable. Did he voice this? No. That didn't mean he still didn't feel exactly comfy around the old man though. Then, Cynthia's tale seemed to end with the mention of overthrowing Team Rocket. What an easy task, Alex thought dryly.

"Here," Professor Oak said, handing Alex a red object. Alex took it without protest or much question, figuring it out quickly enough. "It's a Pokedex. This will record your data of the Pokémon you meet along the way. It's one of your greatest tools."

"And these are as well," Cynthia stated, handing him five Pokeballs. "Pokeballs will be how you get your other Pokémon. Chose wisely. Lugia chose you for a reason, don't let that reason be in vain."

"Yeah," Alex said. "Thanks."

Then the awkwardness was basically over. Alex let out a breath when he stepped out of the door, exceedingly happy not to be around anyone else. Dratini had awoken finally, and was staring down at Alex curiously. Alex glanced up. Here goes my life, Alex thought in bitter amusement as he set off away from Pallet Town.

Years
  • Im sorry about the delay, my wifi was being stupid.

Pokemon: Project Victory
    Chapter one – The chosen ones

Floating. I am floating. Above the world, above the clouds, and above all worries. It's light and cool up here. Up in the sky. So…Clear! So open. I could travel for miles and miles forever. And all I want to—WOAH!

Laura Daniels has been having strange dreams lately. Strange dreams about floating above the clouds with her back facing the Earth. Normally she floats through the dream, without a care in the world, but tonight was different. Tonight she stopped floating and started falling. She fell through the clouds and towards the ground.

Stop! STOP! Laura commanded. She stopped falling immediately. She was so close to the ground that she could see every little house in the village below her. Then, without warning, she was falling again. Not very fast though, it was more like flying, although she could not control herself. She was propelled down to the ground and then was led toward a little cottage on the outskirts of the town.

Something felt familiar to Laura as she approached, but she brushed the feeling off as she felt a wave of curiosity wash over her. She approached a window and saw a plain room with a bed and a dresser. On the bed lay a girl. Her dark hair was spread all around her face and her right hand was hanging over the edge of the bed. The other hand was gripping onto her blue, yellow, and pink checked bedspread. In the corner of the room there was a small Houndour laying in a large, wicker basket lined with a soft blue pillow.

Laura acted completely on instinct and opened the window with ease. She gently and silently pushed the screen out of place and glided in. As she slowly walked towards the bed, she noticed that she was not wearing what she normally did in this dream. She looked down and saw that her stomach was blue and her feet were much longer than normal. Then she looked in the mirror across the room and saw that she wasn't really herself, but before she could comprehend what she had turned into, she woke with a start.

It was just a dream, Thought Laura. I'm not a Pokémon, nor will I ever become one. I am human and I am still lying down in my bed. Laura rolled over and stared at the ceiling. It doesn't do to dwell on dreams or nightmares. Laura rolled over and looked out the window and stared out at the stars. And if anything were to happen to me, Felis would protect me. Laura glanced quickly at the Houndour sleeping peacefully in the corner and fell asleep

Laura woke again suddenly. I know I didn't wake up because of a dream this time. Laura sat up quickly and turned toward the sound that woke her. Felis growled menacingly. There at the edge of the bed was a glowing figure. Laura couldn't quite make out what it was because the light was blinding.

"Who's there?" She called out.

"You have not a reason to be afraid." Said the figure. "I am not here to hurt you, I am here to talk to you."

"B-but who are you?"

"I am Azelf, Being of Willpower." It explained. "And it is my duty to find a trainer, whom I think is pure of heart, and who will fight to rid this world of the darkness that holds it."

"D-darkness? You mean Project Victory? B-but I-I mean-I surely can't be-you must've chosen wro-but I—"

" I have not chosen wrong. But I must speak to you quickly, I don't have much time. I need you to go, go to Pallet town and seek out the woman with blonde hair and dark clothing. She will instruct you from there."

"Won't I ever see you again?"

"I will be with you wherever you go. In your toughest of times, I will find you." Azelf began to drift slowly toward the window.

"Wait! I am not ready! I cannot go alone!"

"You are not alone" Felis howled. "You have your Pokémon, he will be with you wherever you go."

"Good bye Azelf."

Azelf disappeared out into the dark night and Meredith could have sworn that the wind whispered "Goodbye" back to her.

I will update this as soon as i can C:

Years
  • "Big Sis, you can't go!" Natalie cried, after Josephine had informed her siblings of her decision the next morning. Josephine felt bad about leaving her younger sister behind, but such was the way of a Chosen.

Rowan had his back to them; it was clear he disapproved of his younger sister's choice. "Natalie, just drop it!" He finally snapped, as the whining of the ten-year-old girl was really annoying him.

There was a brief silence.

Natalie put her head down and started crying, while Josephine glared at her brother. "That was downright mean, Rowan Moreau Harris! She's ONLY ten; you know that as well as I do! Seriously, where's the sibling love gone?!"

"If you want to go, then be gone!" Those words were Rowan's only response. The troubled seventeen-year-old had his future in front of him, and he wasn't going to let his impatient fourteen-year-old sister get in the way of that.

"FINE! I WILL!" Josephine screamed back. She hurriedly stuffed her belongings into her bright yellow backpack with the imprint of a Poké Ball on the side and left the Pokémon Centre for good. As she walked to the entrance of Viridian, she checked her belt to ensure Riley's sphere was still attached. When she got to the outskirts, which signalled the beginning of Route 1, Articuno landed beside her.

<You'll need help to get to Pallet Town. Climb on and I will take you there,> the Titan of Ice squawked.

Josephine gently got onto the massive bird's back and held on tightly. With a downward thrust of her wings and an upward push from her legs, Articuno had taken to the skies. She then flew very quickly, speeding over the forest and grasses like nothing Josephine had ever seen before. The redhead wondered how Articuno could see where she was heading, but then the Titan of Ice came to land on the ground.

<There you are. We're here.>

Josephine got off the Legendary's back. "Thanks a lot, Articuno."

<The laboratory is just over there. Hurry now.>

Before she could turn to ask Articuno something, the bird of Ice had already flown away. The red-haired teen turned back and looked around at the Town.

Here goes nothing… she thought.

She walked towards the run-down lab and strolled inside, only to find that she had a habit of arriving late to important events. Inside, she saw Professor Oak and a woman who she assumed to be Cynthia, the former Sinnoh League Champion.

"Ah, a late comer!" Professor Oak greeted the teen cheerily.

Josephine grimaced. "Sorry," she muttered.

Cynthia waved off the teen's apology. "That's okay. There's always a late comer. Here are your Pokédex and Poké Balls." The black-clad woman handed the redhead her items.

"Thanks. Sorry again for being late. I suppose I better get going," Josephine answered, accepting her items and thanking Cynthia before she left.

Years
  • "Now deary remember, follow the path directly and it will take you to Goldenrod City. Take the train to the Kanto/Johto crossroad and then head west to Viridian-"

"-City. Yes I know. I will be fine!" Laura had been talking to Nan and Pat for hours, trying to finally leave the house. But they kept telling her what to do and not to do.

"Now, here are your tickets. Mind child, don't loose them. They cost a fortune. And don't talk to no one or nothing on your way. And don't show anyone what is in your backpack. Lord knows what people will do once they find out that there are still Pokemon in the Ilex forest." Said Pat.

"Yes yes I know. But I really must go now or I'll miss the train!"

"Ok, and be sure to stop by when you get the chance."

"I don't think I'll—Yes Nan, of course I will" Laura swept out of the house and onto the road.

After all the years of living in the forest, Laura could have passed through it with her eyes closed. She was not surprised when she made it through to the other side before the sun had set. But she still had to cross the winding hills between her and the city. It was nearly nightfall when she saw Goldenrod. With its lights glinting brightly across the bay, Laura swore that she never saw anything so beautiful.

She quickly found the train station, and before she knew it, she was whisked away toward Viridian City. There were not to be any Pokémon allowed on the train, so Laura fed Felis her steak that was served to her through her backpack.

The train came to a slow but screeching stop the next morning. Laura got off the train and was going to head toward the path to Viridian when she saw something blue moving in the bushes outside of the building. She walked over to it confused and was startled when she saw what it was.

"Hello again child."

"Azelf!" Laura was relieved, even though she wasn't worried about anything in particular.

"It will take you all day to reach Pallet town at this rate. Grab my hand."

Laura obediently did as Azelf said. When their hands touched, Laura was jerked forward by an invisible force. She felt like she was being sucked through a straw. She couldn't breathe and was starting to panic. But as soon as it started, She landed back on the ground.

Laura looked around and saw nothing but trees. Azelf disappeared as well.

"Azelf! Where am I? Where did you send me!" Laura stumbled through the trees in a random direction and kept going faster as she went. When all had seemed lost, the trees stopped coming and Laura saw some houses ahead.
    Her blind instinct told her that she was in Pallet town, but she didn't believe it. Laura walked between the houses and was shocked to see what was on the other side.

The houses looked as though a meteor landed in front of them and destroyed their fronts, and left very little of them standing. This was the same with every house that she saw. There was destruction everywhere and Laura felt so helpless.

"What are you doing here?"

Laura jumped when she heard this. She wheeled around and saw a woman standing behind her.

"When you say here you mean…?"

"Pallet town? You don't know where you are?" The woman had long, straight blonde hair and she wore all black clothing, topped with a black overcoat.

"You're the one I'm looking for!"

She didn't look as surprised as Laura thought she would be.

"Another one." She said. "So which legend chose you?"

"How did you—Uh, Azelf." Laura hadn't thought that other people would be picked by other legendary Pokémon. She was sort of disappointed, but grateful at the same time.
    "Follow me and I'll explain when we get there." The woman turned around and walked away. Meredith had to walk very fast to keep up with her.
    "Who are you?" asked Laura.
    "I'm Cynthia."

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
    Years
  • Route Two - Just Outside Viridian Forest.

Michael looked towards the forest and sighed, he had barely stepped foot inside and his mind was telling him to run in the other direction, for Viridian Forest was more or less pitch black and Rocket Members lurked inside, making sure that nobody tried to get to Pewter silently in the night. The only positive note was that a typical Rocket Grunt had no access to Project Victory, therefore they could not steal your Pokémon, if they saw you, it would be a standard battle.

He sighed, and turned to Aliyah who watched the trees cautiously, as Pidgey and Pikachu examined them intimidatingly, sparks flew from the cheeks of the jolly looking Pikachu lighting up the inside of the forest slightly, Michael watched it anxiously, hoping it would not send a thunder bolt flying his way, the Pikachu continued to generate electricity and it was not long until voices were heard.

Michael flinched in fear and Aliyah hid under his feet, the Pikachu fled back into the trees and Pidgey flew into the night sky, "Who's out there?" A woman called, softly but coldly, Michael was not sure whether to trust this voice, so he dared not reply, "Curfew begun about an hour ago, whoever you are, you better go home before I find you!"

The laugher of a man was heard behind her chilling voice, his laugh was sly and cunning and Michael froze with fear as in the distance he could make out what looked like light from a torch which one of the pair must of been holding, in the darkness, the light was dim, until it began powerful, burning his eyes, because it was pointed directly in his direction, the people had found him, there was a small pause, and the tall woman with long brown hair began to approach him slowly, she was dressed in a black jacket with the standard white Rocket uniform, "...Look here! It's just a kid." She said, walking towards him, a taller man following her.

The man had pale skin and spiked black hair, he was dressed in the black Rocket uniform and was grinning cunningly, Michael wanted to run, but he had been spotted, if only he could keep calm, maybe they would leave him, the man walked into the darkness, and Michael could no longer see him, frightened, he walked back towards Viridian City, and then a loud cry was heard which sent a chill down his spine.

The man appeared in the light, holding Aliyah by her neck, she whimpered slightly, "Let her go!" Michael screamed, searching in his bag for a Pokéball.

The woman raised her eyebrows in surprise, "Excuse me? Do you have any idea who you are talking to, kid? Now what is a young boy like you doing out here? On a cold night like this?" She held a Pokéball in her hand as she spoke.

The man continued to hold Aliyah in his grip and Michael grabbed a Pokéball in his hand, "Aliyah, Tail Whip!" He shouted, Aliyah began to spin her tail rapidly, whipping the man as he tried to keep a hold of her, he then threw her to the ground in anger.

Michael watched as the pair unclipped a Pokéball each from their belts, "You think you can make your Pokémon attack Team Rocket? And live, to tell the tale? Think again kid! You're going to regret what you just did! Koffing come out!" He ordered, a purple Pokémon appeared, which what looked like crators in its skin.

Hardy Nature

Rash Nature

The woman nodded, "Ekans, you to! Come on!" A purple snake with intimidating yellow eyes was next to appear, it rattled its tail and hissed coldly, yellow bands upon his purple skin made the Ekans look poisonous.

Michael then threw his Pokéball to the ground, to the surprise of the Team Rocket grunts, "Lucky, help me out here!" He shouted, the small light blue Nidoran appeared next to Aliyah.

The grunts grinned, not many people would try to fight back with Team Rocket, and for them it was probably a nice surprise, "Koffing, use Poison Gas!" The man ordered.

Purple gas began to rise in Route Two, and Michael covered his mouth with his hand and pointed with his other hand towards the Koffing which was happily emitting poisoness fumes, "Lucky, use Tackle! Aliyah, get rid of the Poison with Tail Whip!" Both Pokémon nodded, and Lucky charged at Koffing with the tip of its horn first, as the horn connecting with its skin, the Koffing was sent back into the darkness of the forest, and the poisoness gasses still filled the air, it was then that Aliyah jumped into the scene and began to use her tail to move the smoke over to Ekans who began to choke.

The woman snarled Michael as the man raced into the distance to find his Koffing, "No! This can't be happening...Ekans, Poison Sting!" She ordered, pointing at Aliyah who screamed as Ekans' sharp fang connected with her body, the Ekans froze, while it injected the poison into the body of Aliyah.

Lucky watched horrified, "Lucky, help her out! Double Kick!" Michael shouted, pointing at the Ekans who began to hiss, Lucky charged at it and jumped in the air, sending it flying back as it hit it with its two back legs, it then raced forward again and sent it falling further into the darkness.

The woman laughed, "I knew you would be able to defeat Ekans if I made him use Poison Sting. But atleast I'll have the satisfaction of knowing, when I arrive in Viridian and heal my Pokémon in the Rocket only Pokémon Centres, your Eevee will die, right here in the forest."

Michael watched traumatised as Aliyah lay shaking on the grassy floor, The Team Rocket grunts returned their Pokémon to their Pokéballs and walked into Viridian City leaving Michael alone with Lucky and Aliyah in the forest, a small Pikachu hopped out of the trees and watched as Aliyah whimpered, it looked at her sympathetically, it was the reason they had been spotted, it then looked up at Michael, "Pika...Chu?" It said politely.

Rare: 10%
    Jolly Nature

Michael smiled sweetly at the Pokémon, he could blame it for what happened to Aliyah but then that would be unfair, as either way Rocket Grunts would have found them in the forest, and the Pikachu was unaware of what he had done, he then walked over to Michael and titled his head as he glanced at a Pokéball.

Michael smirked, "What? You want me to capture you? Well that's a surprise...but then Mew said that was my ability...and maybe me capturing you would be the best thing for you, with the Rocket Grunts walking round..."

Pikachu nodded, pointing deeper into the forest and shuddering, "Pikachu..." He said morbidly, Michael smiled and petted his head, "Fine...But you need to stay out here with me okay? Light up the way..."

Michael then searched in his bag for a Pokéball, and aimed it at the nodding Pikachu before in a flash of red light, Pikachu was trapped inside the capsule, there was no struggle, just three seconds of steadiness then a clip, "Right, that was easy, now come on. Pikachu, I choose you!" He said smiling, Pikachu emerged from his Pokéball and raced to Michael hugging him.

Michael smiled down at him, "Okay, right Aliyah, somebody will be able to help you when we arrive at Pewter, it should be day by then...as of now, I want you to go in this Pokéball, it will keep you safe...okay?" Aliyah nodded weakly, she had never officially been, captured, she was just his partner, he threw the Pokéball besides her, and in a flash of red light he had captured her, he then returned Lucky to her Pokéball.

Pikachu looked up at Michael and smiled, "Right..." He said smiling, "You need a name and I think I have the perfect one for you, Trouble." He said grinning, Pikachu nodded and approved of his name, and Michael laughed, the pair then continued to walk through Viridian.

Last edited:

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
  • Chapter 2!

Sun was already up when Reich woke up. He let out a deep yawn as he rose up, put his shoes and gloves on. He sat on a toppled wall of his burnt home and started to eat a sandwich from his bag. Today he would start his adventure on freeing the world from the hands of Team Rocket, he thought as he took a bite out of his breakfast. As Reich was about to go get some water from a nearby pond, Venonat woke up and let out a cute cry. Reich handled a little bottle to the furry Pokémon, who then ran to the river to get some water. For a reward, Reich gave his half-eaten sandwich to Venonat. She then started to nibble on it happily, when suddenly Reich's necklace started to spin wildly. And then a large Registeel appeared before him.

''Hello again, Reich''. Said Registeel ''You sure know how to make an entrance''...Said the freaked out Reich. Next to him, Venonat had just finished her breakfast and as she saw Registeel, she cried and tackled him on his left leg.
    Next thing Reich knew was that Venonat laid on the ground with a big bump on her head. ''Veno''... Moaned her. Reich felt really embaressed with his little Venonat. ''I'm really sorry Regi''... ''Don't worry about it''. Said the big legendary Pokémon and started to talk to the KO'ed Venonat in Pokémon language. Suddenly Venonat rose and cryed acceptingly. Reich opened his mouth, but he couldnt say anything before Registeel talked. ''I told her that I am a friend and that I wont hurt her''. ''But lets cut to the chase... Well... This is really embarrassing, but I forgot to tell you that you should head to the old laboratory of Professor Oak. He'll tell you more when you get there''... ''But''... Said Reich when Registeel started to fade. ''Bye for now''! Said Registeel, cutting Reich's speech. A while after Registeel was gone, Reich took his bag from the ground, put Venonat on his shoulder and started to walk towards Oak's laboratory.

Reich knew the town was in ruins, but boy had he under-estimated the damage (He lived in the edge of Pallet). Almost every single building was in ruins. The only activity he saw, was some teenagers leave Prof. Oaks lab, but he couldn't tell anything more of them, because he was so far away of the lab at the time. Venonat was really curious to see some other Pokémon, but every Pokémon was gone or hiding from Team Rocket. As he got to Prof's house, the door opened and a beautiful young lady stepped out of Oak's laboratory. She had a gorgeous hair that went over her left eye and a pair of strange earrings in each of her ears. She was wearing all black. Then she spoke.

''Hello there! I assume you're Reich, huh? Your legendary told me all about you... Registeel was it?'' Reich was stunned. ''Are you... Could you possibly be...? You are the Sinnoh champion Cynthia''! Yelled Reich. ''And this must be your little Venonat'' Said Cynthia ignoring Reich. Cynthia then lifted the puzzled Venonat onto her arms. ''She's a really beautiful little Poison-type''. Venonat made an innocent buzzing sound. ''I myself like tough Pokémon more, but I guess this one suits you best''... Said Cynthia grinning, while she gave the excited Venonat back to Reich. ''But lets cut to the chase'' Said Cynthia seriously. ''I am here because''... ''She is here because of a prophecy of a group of young trainers who have said to beat Team Rocket.'' Said Prof. Oak who just appeared from the dark laboratory. ''And you are... One of them''. Said Prof. Oak slowly. ''And like Registeel told you, you have to collect 7 gym badges to get Team Rocket's attention''... There was an awkward moment of silence. Then Prof. Oak started to speak again. ''We are building a base here in my old laboratory... But... You must head to Pewter city and start on your adventure. I have something that you might need''... Said Oak and took a little red box from his pocket. Reich took it and made a question. ''Umm... What is this, excactly''? ''It's my ingenious invention: The Pokédex! It helps you with wild Pokémon by giving useful information on their strengths and weaknesses''. Said Oak in a really overconfident way. ''And take these with you too''. Said Cynthia and gave Reich 5 Pokéballs. ''Thanks''... Said Reich and left the scene...

Last edited:

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • Mina sighed very deeply as she walked onto Route 2. She then looked up into the sky where her Gligar was flying just above her. The Flyscorpion Pokemon just lazily glided around in circles, going from one termal to another. The way the Pokemon flew and how Abby seemed to want to rush into just about everything made Mina very proud that the Pokemon, really, wanted to be with her. Really, if Abby had ever decided that she wanted to leave, though she would feel sad, she would let her leave.

Seeming to sense her trainer's feelings, Abby flew down and landed on the girl's shoulder. Mina grinned at her Gligar and reached up a hand to pet her on the head. But she then sighed again and looked at the ground.

"Abby, do you really think that we can do this? That we can really take on Team Rocket," the girl asked her Pokemon. "I mean, Raikou hasn't even talked to us since the boat. He is really going to help us."

"Gligar!" Abby said cheerfully. "Gli, gar gligar gli."

"I guess," Mina said. "I mean, if you really think that we have a chance with this whole stupid plan, then I guess we should go with it." She then shook her head and looked up at Abby again and smiled. "You know, I really shouldn't be like this. I'm not usually this negative." She then punched the air. "It's time to be more upbeat! I mean, I've always wanted to be on a Pokemon Journey and already I met a Ledgendary Pokemon! This whole thing is going to be great! I'm just going to do my best and-"

Mina was interrupted when she heard a rustling in the bushes. Both she and Abby stayed completely still until the rustling stopped and a small Pokemon hopped out of the bushes.

Natures: Hardy

"Alright! a male Nidoran!" Mina called out happily. "Abby, get ready!"

"Gli!" Abby said as she landed on the ground.

"Now Abby, use Sand Attack and then Tackle!" Mina ordered her Pokemon.

Abby was quick to kick some sand up and then, while the Nidoran was crying out in surprised and took a couple steps back, she Tackled him quite hard. The Nidoran landed on his feet again and quickly kicked off of him and Tackled Abby back.

"Quick Abby, Wing Attack!" Mina shouted.

Abby's wing glowed slightly as she flew down and hit him with the wing. The Nidoran landed on his feet once more and used a Double Kick on her, knocking her back a bit.

"Abby, use another Sand Attack and then Wing Attack!" Mina shouted.

"Gligar!" Abby shouted and, after kicking up some more stand, once again hit the stunned Nidoran with a glowing wing. That knocked the Nidoran on his side and, though he tried, he couldn't get back up.

"Alright, now," Mina said, taking out a Pokeball and growing it to it's true size. "Go, Pokeball!" She then threw the Pokeball at the Nidoran.

The Nidoran disappeared into the ball in a red light and the ball dropped to the ground. The twitched once...then twice...then a third time...then there was a 'ping' sound and the ball was completely still. A wide grin crossed Mina's face and she ran forward to grab the Pokeball.

"Alright! I caught my first Pokemon!" Mina said as she punched the air with the Pokeball, Abby cheering with her. Then Mina looked at the ball and said, "I think I'm going to call him...Perry. Yeah, from now on this Pokemon will be known as Perry!"

Mina then placed Abby back on her shoulder and continued to walk, getting into the forest. She was unaware of the fact that it was night time.

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
    Years
  • Pokémon – Project Victory
    Chapter Three - Pewter City

Viridian Forest - Pewter City
    To All Those Who Are Lost. You Can Begin Here.

Heroes

Post One: Last night you slept in Viridian Forest or Viridian City. Today it is time to begin your journey to Pewter and attempt to collect your first badge, but first, you must enter the darkness of Viridian Forest, it is not curfew so you are able to walk through without battling, however, Bug Catchers are inside the forest and you may battle them if you wish to train your Pokémon.

This is your first chance to catch some Pokémon and test your skills as a new trainer, also deep inside the forest is a crystal lake filled with beautiful Pokémon, maybe you could meet up with some of the other heroes there or catch some water Pokémon, either way, this is a perfect place to relax.

Post Two: Upon attempting to leave Viridian Forest you are stopped by two drunk grunts who attempt to steal your Pokémon, you stop them and in anger they send their Pokémon to attack you, you respond by sending your Pokémon out to defend yourself, a double battle then begins, you could battle one grunt and a chosen one taking on another or you could battle them on your own.

But you cannot give up, you must defeat them and move on to Pewter City, however, it might be a good idea to find out their names as this will not be the last you see of these two villians, think of them as your version of Jessie and James.

/

Common: 20%
    Natures: 70% Docile=====30% Serious

Natures: 70% Quirky=====30% Impish

/

Very Common: 30%
    Natures: 50% Impish=====50% Lonely

Natures: 50% Impish=====50% Hardy

Natures: 50% Jolly=====50% Quiet

Post Three: After your encounter with Team Rocket you are now in the peaceful town of Pewter, and due to the fact it is broad daylight, it is not past curfew allowing you to walk through the city freely. It is now time to challenge your first Gym Battle with the Gym Leader Jessie. Once you aquire the Boulder Badge you will be given special priviledges which include being able to walk around Pewter during curfew, heal your Pokémon and visit the locals including a young boy willing to trade you a Vulpix for a Pikachu.

Forest Pokemon

Common: 40%
    Natures: 80% Jolly=====20% Adament

/

Common: 50%
    Natures: 30% Jolly===60% Impish===10% Adament

Rare: 10%
    Natures: 20%Jolly==40%Naughty==20%Rash==20%Adament

Lake Pokemon

Natures: 30%Docile=====70%Sassy

Natures: 40%Gentle===30%Hasty===30%Timid

Once you have defeated the Gym Leader you can gather with the rest of the Chosen Ones before continuing your Journey through Mt. Moon, a mountain filled with Rocket Grunts determained to find the secrets that lurk in the mystical Mountain, it will be a tough journey through the Mountain, but worthit, that is if you survive.

Villains

Post One: Your first destination is Pewter City, there you must win your first Gym Badge while you hunt down the Chosen Ones, but with only one Pokémon you are unlikely to even have a shot at defeating the Gym Leader, which is why you must enter the vast forest of Viridian and catch yourself from one to five Pokémon to help you in your battle agaisnt Jessie.

Post Two: After you capture your Pokémon, you must head back to Pewter City to collect your first Gym Badge, but you will be stopped by a young Bug Catcher who thinks you are going to try to steal his Pokémon, he will shout for help and another Bug Catcher will arrive to defend him, they will both unleash their Pokémon, when a fellow Rocket will witness the events and jump to your aid. It may be a good idea to find or his or her name, as they will become your rival and help you out in times of need.

You will decide his or her three pre-evolutionary Pokémon and then together you will have a double battle with the two Bug Catchers, once you defeat them you can steal on of the Bug Catchers Pokémon which will be any of the Pokémon native to that forest. You will then say your goodbyes and part ways with your new Rival.

Post Three: You will then return to Pewter City to challenge your first Gym Battle, you may cross paths with the Chosen Ones but at this point you do not recognise them so will not be aware who they are and what they are destined to become, once you enter the Gym, you will battle with Jessie, the great Gym Leader, but will you win or lose?

If you win, you will then return to Pewter City and stop to rest, healing your Pokémon in the Rocket Only Pokémon Centres then preparing to enter Mt. Moon.

Years
  • Kanto/Viridian Forest
    July 3, 2008

ViridianCity was long behind them, the tops of the few skyscrapers still standing were now vanishing from their view. Once Damion and Misty had bought some food from the restaurant they departed for ViridianForest, the indefinitely creepy forest that separated PewterCity from ViridianCity. The trees were large and covered with moss, dangling in strips of grungy fuzz. The grass was knee high in some places, and things shifted in the boughs of the mighty trees; their eyes glowed and seemed to taunt the travelers, daring them to walk past….

The only path through the forest was a small, thin ribbon of short, run down grass and petite flowers. It was lined with Bug Catchers, children with wide brimmed straw hats and nets who were earnestly capturing the bug pokemon around these parts, battling each other, and being relative…well…kids. They didn't seem to mind the creepiness of the forest; they were probably used to it….

Misty on the other hand, "EEEK! SOMETHING MOVED!!! HIDEMEHIDEME!!!" She shrieked and hid behind Damion, who looked around to see a small green, worm.

"Idiot. It's a Caterpie." Damion looked at the worm amused, the girl stuck her nose in the air.

"Bugs are creepy, now let's go!" Misty stayed behind Damion most of the walk through the forest, Damion stuck his hand into his pocket and pulled out a rice ball and devoured it whole.

"Haha. Damion, you still have a monster appetite." She poked the boy's face,

"Blame my grandpa." He said, Damion flipped open his pokedex swiftly. His eyes widened,

"Damn. It's 9 Pm!" He scowled, Misty's eyes widened.

"But that's WAY past curfew!!" Misty said with panic in her voice, Damion nodded and began to walk through the forest.

"Well, we're in luck. They usually send out grunts to patrol this area." Damion said with his eyes shifting about, his golden calculative eyes spotted another boy.

He had an Eevee with him and was facing off against a Pikachu, his ears perked when he heard far off footsteps. He turned to see a dim light of a lit torch, several actually.

"Crap, that guy's going to get caught!" Damion quickly made his way through the forest while crouched, but too late. The Rockets had caught the boy, and were speaking with him.

Misty continued to run, Damion quickly grabbed her by the waist and dragged her behind the tree. He had his hand over her mouth,

"Shh. Be careful Misty, you don't have pokemon. They can easily overpower you and take you away." Damion said with passion in his eyes, he turned to see two Rocket grunts passing the tree behind them.

"This is too easy!" Tale, a golden haired kid a few years older than Damion and Misty had a torch in his hand. His twin sister, Halley, carried a couple of tubes of water in her hand.

"Tell me about it! Hey, you think this stuff really works?" She motioned toward the water samples.

"Dunno. I've heard if water has healing properties, it tastes kinda sweet…."

"WHOO! Cool!"

"Think we should try 'em?" Halley asked, stopping her walk just behind Damion and Misty. He still had his hand over her mouth.

"Yeah…just incase its fake…we'll get in trouble if it was."

"Right! Me first!"

"HEY! You'll drink it ALL! Gimme some!" Tale dropped the torch abruptly and reached for a tube.

"No way! I'm the oldest, I go first!"

Damion looked at the torch then at the rocket grunts, but he quickly took cover behind the tree again.

"Alright, no ones there, see? Now gimme the other one!" Tale protested. Damion smirked at the bickering siblings and quickly lunged for the torch. He grabbed it and stood up,

"Enough!" He shouted out,

"What the hell?!" Both of the rocket grunts yelled out. Damion smirked as Misty walked besides him,

"Hehe. Lookie here, an ex-gymleader. How cute." Halley spoke out.

"Yeah. She's pretty." Tale inched closer to the girl, Damion stood in front of her and held her back with his arm.

"Hehe. She's yer' girlfriend or something." Tale chuckled.

"That doesn't matter! What are you two doing out this late. ESPECIALLY WITH POKEMON!!" She pointed at the pokeballs on Damion's belt.

"We're going to Pewter!" Damion growled out.

"Hehe. Not anymore, the boss would love to see you two." Halley wore a tight-fitting white skirt with a black tank top, the signature "R" on her chest. She wore a tight, white vest over her tank top and a white hat with black boots. Tale wore a pair of black pants with white boots and a black, light-weight sweater with a "R" on his chest, he also wore a black hat.

"Tell your boss he can go to hell." Damion said with daggers in his eyes.

"Listen kid, we're Tale and Halley. Top Grunts." She said, Damion burst out into laughter.

"You guys are just grunts. No thread what so ever!"

"Hey! We're damn good Rockets!! We'll just show ya'!!" Tale shouted out. Damion smirked and reached for one of his pokeballs.

Calm Nature

/

Lonely Nature

"GRIMER!"

"ODDISH!!"

"Squirtle, Nidoran."

Four sets of bright lights were released, releasing a large blast of blinding light that could be seen through out the forest.

A purple pile of sludge laid there, but it quickly sprang up and grew two arms. It opened his gaping mouth to reveal his gray tongue and grew two eyes. Next to him stood a petit, dark blue ball with several leaves on its head. The ball had two small feet and a pair of red dots for eyes, and a small mouth.

Squirtle and Nidoran appeared side by side and struck battle poses,

<Let's go bubs!>

<I'm hungry...>

Squirtle and Nidoran said as the battle commenced,

"Grimer, Sludge!!"

"Oddish, ACID!!"

The Rockets yelled out, both their poison pokemon moved deeper into the battle field. Grimer flung his body into the air and flipped, it released a large blob of purple sludge towards Squirtle. Oddish proceeded to pointer the top of her head at Squirtle as well and released a stream of fuming purple liquid.

"Nidoran, run in front of Squirtle and protect him with your body!!" Nidoran nodded and ran in front of Squirtle and provided cover, do to his poison-type nature he wasn't hurt much.

"Water Gun Grimer, and Peck Oddish."

<TAKE THIS!!> Squirtle yelled out as he released a jet of powerful water that struck the pile of purple slime and slammed his against the tree behind him.

<LOOKIE ME!! IMA BULLDOZER!!> Nidoran shouted as he ran towards Oddish and dug his horn into her blue skin. Damion sweatdropped,

"No you're not." He said before Rockets growled,

"Pound, GRIMER!!" Tale shouted out as Grimer quickly brought himself together and slammed his fist into Squirtle's face.

<Cheap Shot!> Squirtle shouted as he was flung backwards.

"Absorb!" Halley ordered as Oddish pulled out energy from Nidoran's body and absorbed it. But it wasn't effective,

<Hehe. Tickles> Nidoran chuckled, Damion shook his head.

"Peck! Squirtle, withdraw then do a spinning tackle!!" Nidoran laughed as he dug his horn into Oddish again and sending her back to her trainer's arms. Halley scowled, her eye's widened as Squirtle retreated into his shell and proceeding to spin at a rapid speed. He flung his body and struck Grimer, the poison pokemon screamed as he body was sliced into two. The gunk pokemon's two pieced body laid there, defeated.

"Damn, lucky punk!"

"We're going to contact our superiors!" Tale and Halley shouted out before running back towards the forest exit.

"Haha! Damion, you saved me!" Misty squealed and proceeded to hug him. Damion looked at the girl with his eyes before finally shoving her off,

"Alright, we should go hide somewhere," Damion said as he walked down the road, and Misty following. "They'll find us soon so we sho-" Damion's voice was cut off as he vanished into thin air.

"Umm...what?" Misty turned to look at Damion, but he was gone. Her deep green-blue eyes widened as she looked around, in his place was a large patch of thick bushes in between two large trees. It looked like an entrance,

"DAMION?!" She shouted as she walked towards the bushes, only to be swallowed up by some unknown force. Misty shouted as she fell down a tunnel of some sort, the walls of the circular tunnel were cold. It was steep, so her body was sliding down. it was pitch dark, until she felt the impact of the grass floor again.

She looked back to see nothing but Trees and a small opening where she came from, she turned to see a giant lake. The lake was large, and had crystal clear water inside. The lake emitted some sort of mist that hovered above the lake, around the lake was green grass that was cut off by monstrous trees that created some sort of barrier around the lake. Misty looked up to see the night sky, the moon being blocked by the passing clouds.

"Misty. Are you alright?" He extended his hand to help her up, she took it. They looked around,

"What is this place? It's so beautiful." Misty looked around, Damion nodded his head. He smirked,

"This is the secret ViridianLake. Only a hand full of people have heard about it, let alone actually see it." Damion put his hands on his sides and smiled,

"Wow." Misty said, that's when the clouds above moved out of the way to let the Moon shine down. The moonlight pierced the mist above the lake and began to sparkle brilliantly. Misty's eyes lit up and Damion smiled,

"Wow Damion. This is so beautiful, almost romantic." Misty smiled and looked up at the boy, who was taller than her. He smiled,

"Yeah, it really is." Damion actually felt something, he felt warm inside. Happiness...

Last edited:

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
  • ''This is it''?? Asked Reich from himself. He had just arrived in Viridian city and he was obviously very disappointed with the place. He put his sleeping Venonat on his shoulder from his arms gently. Venonat was sleeping peacefully for the whole route one. Reich started to walk slowly, wondering how did the once so great city, turn in to this kind of place so fast; There were no-one on the streets, and if someone was there, they would run to their houses faster than laws of physics would allow them to. There was some wild Pokémon hiding in the bushes, but nothing else... It really felt like a ghost town.

Then, out of nowhere a wild Pokémon appeared. Reich immediately took his Pokédex out, pointed it at the wild Pokémon and pressed a random button. ''Rattata, the mouse Pokémon. It loves to gnaw on anything, because its teeth grow rapidly''
    ''Well... That was helpful''... Said Reich and woke Venonat up. She started to do her signature happydance, but she stopped it, when she saw the vicious Rattata. Rattata looked very confident, and in a blink of an eye it started to dash towards Venonat. ''Venonat look out! Thats Rattata's Quick Attack! Dodge it and use Tackle''! ''Veno''! Just before Rattata hit Venonat, she jumped out of the way and tackled the Rattata into a tree. ''Great job Venonat''! ''Now Venonat use''... But before he could say anything else, a Pokéball popped out of nowhere at consumed the wounded Rattata. The Pokéball dropped on the ground. It shook, once, twice, and... Catched! ''But who catched it''? Thought Reich by himself. Venonat was as confused as Reich was. Then a man stepped out of the shadows of the trees. A man with green shirt, brown vest and grey pants... And most importantly, a Cranidos next to him...

Last edited:

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
    Years
  • A single crystal tear rolled down Jasmine's face, and she felt her heart ache with the pain of losing a loved one, it was in her own Gym when Team Rocket approached her, placing a gun to her head and stealing her loved Pokémon whom she had grown up with all her life. Traumatised, she raced to the basement of her Gym where her Pichu would stay while she had her Pokémon battles, and picked him up, before fleeing to Kanto with the help of Cynthia, a great Elite Four member who travelled the world providing help to all those who needed it.

Upon arrival at Kanto, she witnessed the devastation which had destroyed Pallet Town and left for Pewter City, where her family lived, once she had arrived, all she was greeted by was a burnt home. Had her family been killed?

It was that day that she was spotted by Nurse Joy, who brought her to a secret base in which Nurses would shelter Pokémon and their trainers illegally, hiding them from Team Rocket. She slept their peacefully, and her Pichu, Sparky, was given food. That morning she left the base, thanking Nurse Joy, and heading to Viridian Forest, to find some peace and quiet.

As she sat back agaisnt a tall tree, footsteps approached her, not that many people travelled through Viridian Forest, startled, she crossed her fingers and tried to stand up in time to dash away from whom she believed would be Team Rocket.

Standing up, she screamed loudly, in sheer horror, it was as though she had seen a ghost, as one of the people she had been mourning for the last twenty four hours, stood infront of her blankly, "Jasmine?" He said puzzled. It was Michael Smith.

Her once tearful face, filled with rage, "Jasmine? Jasmine! Is that all you have to say? I thought you were dead! I travelled to Kanto to visit you all and your house had burnt down! I have been crying for the last day and all you can say is, Jasmine?"

Michael raised his eyebrows confused, "What? Why would we be dead? And what are you talking about? How was I supposed to know that you thought I'd been killed? Don't you think it would have been a little bit random if I just appeared to you and shouted, I'm alive?"

Jasmine squinted her eyes angrily, before smirking slightly and then smiling brightly, it was then that flung her arms over his shoulders, "I know, I'm sorry...But, they stole my Pokémon! Team Rocket, they stole all of them! And then I travelled here and Brock was nowhere to be seen and your house had burnt down an I heard about this curfew and I thought, maybe you and our parents fought back and Team Rocket killed you." She began to cry once more, and Michael could feel his eyes filling up with tears, due to the fact his sister was upset and also that he had assumed she had died too.

Michael sighed, as she let go of him, and Sparky looked up at Trouble, titling his head and smiling, Trouble then dived off Michael's shoulder and jumped down to Sparky.

Naive Nature

The two Pokémon began to speak in a language that Michael and Jasmine failed to understand, then again, they never attempted too, "We missed you, you know...I mean you are my sister...I thought you had died too." He found it hard to speak those words and more tears began to roll down his cheeks, he had not seen his sister in two years and tears of joy ran down his face.

Jasmine wiped her tears with the palm of her hand and laughed slightly as she watched Sparky and Trouble speak, "It's nice to see Sparky smiling, he was so scared when we left the Gym so abruptly, but I had no choice, all my Pokémon were gone I had nothing to defend myself with...Speaking of which, since when did you have a Pikachu?"

Michael smiled, looking down at Trouble, "Right, theres something I have to tell you and I know you'll think I am making this up but I promise, this is the truth...Mew visited me last night."

Jasmine blinked, staring at him blankly, she failed to understand how this answered her question but nodded anyway, "Mew..." She said slowly.

Michael nodded, looking in all directions to make sure nobody was listening, "I swear Jasmine, last night Mew visited me and told me of a Sinnoh prophecy of how I am one of the Chosen Few who will break the chains which bind Kanto in darkness and rescue them from the grip of fear they are in..."

Jasmine did not know how to respond, "I...I believe you, strangely enough, Cynthia said the same thing to me, well not that I was one of the Chosen Ones but that, there was hope for Johto and that tonight, the legendary creatures would take flight, and find heroes pure of heart to save the world..."

Michael smiled, his tears had stopped, and he was happy his sister was listening to what he had to say, "Yeah! And one of them heroes is me...I promise."

Jasmine then shook her head, "No...You don't even battle? I mean, I don't want to be mean or anything but, you have no experience with Pokémon, other than your Eevee and even that has never battled."

Michael felt his hope of his sister believing him shatter, he feared she would say this, "I have battled with Aliyah, but she is poisoned and just to be careful I am keeping her in her Pokéball, look you have to believe me, you have to!"

Jasmine looked at her Pokémon and sighed, "I want to believe you, but how can I? It is absurd, honestly..."

A weak pink glow then began to form between Michael and Jasmine, and in a flash of bright light which looked like a firework exploading in many beautiful colours, the great creature Mew, floated effortlessly, glancing at Jasmine. Jasmine's bright blue eyes lit up and joy began to fill her heart, and Sparky and Trouble watched in awe.

The bright pink light then faded around Mew and it smiled sweetly, "Do not doubt your brother. In his latest battle, he has proven himself to be a strong hero, one capible of easily gaining the trust of Pokémon, a trait that will help him in the near future. You too are one of the Chosen Heroes, Jasmine, as is Brock Stone and Misty Kasumi, it was destiny that you would cross paths with your brother. And I shall appear to you to guide you in the future, as I do with your sibling. However, in the time when your Pokémon had been stolen, all you had in your mind was the want for vengance. It corrupted your soul, but with the finding of your brother, your soul has been restored to its once pure self. Which is why I can now appear to you. And guide you in your quest. Your brother has the ability to gain the trust of Pokémon and a form a natural bond with them, you have the ability to train Pokémon to be strong, and lead them into battle. Together your qualities will help you in defeating Team Rocket. You have heard the prophecy from Cynthia, and have been told the details from her and your brother. Which is why I do not have to explain myself further."

Jasmine smiled, her soul felt so happy, seeing Mew made her heart melt and a bright smile appear on her face, "I...I am a Chosen One? And so is everyone involved in this right? So, Cynthia and I and my brother, we are all going to destroy Team Rocket? But what about my parents?"

Michael suddenly interrupted, "We can't tell them...they think you are dead, and to return and then run away again is cruel, it will break their hearts, it'll be better to do our quest and then return, when we can stay with them then, and don't have to worry about Team Rocket causing them anymore problems, mother is scared to step outside the door, we need to stop Team Rocket, for her, and for the rest of the world."

Mew smiled, and slowly began to fade away, "I must leave now, but your brother is right. It would be best to not visit your parents as of yet. And be wary, Team Rocket are not the only enemy, Aqua and Galactic still need to be stopped also. Until next time my heroes. Good luck." Mew faded away into nothing, and Jasmine smiled at Michael, she understood it all.

She then held out her hand to her brother, "We'll do this together, right? I'm sorry I ever doubted you."

Last edited:

Kularian

Talespinner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    The skunk-like pokemon let out a cry of battle as it was released, and Keretsu found himself in his first actual pokemon battle. Back in the Team Rocket Head Quarters, there had been a number of simulation exercises that one could undergo. They taught the differences between the types, which were most effective, and what status effects to look out for. But through all of these, Keretsu had never been in an actual battle before, which made this all the more interesting to him.

"Stunky, use Poison Gas. Let the toxins fill the area. Don't stop until you can't see any longer." Normally, the poison gas wouldn't allow the trainer to get caught up in it, so Keretsu assumed that the attack would have far more potential if there was no chance for him to become infected with any sort of poison.

"Stunk," the creature affirmed, before the poisonous gas began to roll off the creature's body in waves. The gas was, as Keretsu had imagined, translucent, which allowed him to see through it easily, so far. His mask filtered out the venomous gasses, leaving him with naught to breathe but clean air.

The Mankey, who had been preparing itself to attack, suddenly didn't look so sure of itself. However, it hopped back in forth in anger as it began to focus itself, fighting back any of the uncertainty that his risen as the poisonous gas continued to flow from the Stunky. "Mank!" it called out, dashing forward in a manner very similar to a Primeape, it's eventual evolution.

As it pushed through the poison cloud, its face changed to one of disgust and uncertainty. Though Keretsu hadn't quite thought about it, the poisonous cloud was from a skunk, and thus probably was quite pungent. The young man smirked as he saw the genius in Giovanni's plan, and couldn't help but appreciate it. The gas mask that he always wore would keep him free from both the horrid scent, and the toxicity of the vapors.

Its charge ended with a low kick, attempting to use the skunk's own weight against him. However, being as small as it was, not to mention the Poison type supplementing the Dark's weakness to fighting, the creature sustained very little actual damage. In response, the Stunky redoubled its efforts, releasing a blast of concentrated gas right into the Mankey's face.

The pig-nosed pokemon blanched, its eyes closing as the blast was fired. Unable to move out of the fog before it needed to draw a breath, the creature inhaled sharply, but immediately seemed to regret it as it began to look quite ill. "Well done, Stunky," he complimented as he watched the Mankey change from healthy to poisoned. However, the creature was not done yet, it seemed, as it readied itself for another round of attacking.

Noticing how the Low Kick had failed, it instead worked to try another tactic, and brandished its long nails as claws, and raked its weapons down the skunk's side, in a Scratching attack. Stunky winced, and murmured its disappointment, but did not make any real noise of pain, which received approval from Keretsu. Showing weakness was not something that he tolerated.

"Return fire. Scratch it in reprisal," he commanded, which came out in a slightly harsher tone that he'd meant it to. Despite that, the creature followed his directions without fault, letting its claws show. It turned towards the Mankey as it put tension into its two right legs, which were furthest from the creature before leaping from them, turning in the air as it brought the claws down, catching the martial-arts pokemon across the face.

It let out a whining growl as the attack connected, and it fell to a knee for a moment before forcing itself back up to its feet. Keretsu smiled a cold, heartless smile as he saw the poison's effect, and his hand slipped into his lab coat, where the spare pokeballs were being held. He didn't know if now was a good chance to capture it, but the time would definitely be soon. His fingers closed around one was he waited, watching.

((OOC: Still not quite at Viridian Forest. : D; Should be by the end of the next post))

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    Amaya dawdled on the edge of Viridian Forest. Hirei was staring up at the moon, happily transfixed. She sighed. Guess we'd better start moving then. She started to head into the forest. A sharp cry from Hirei startled her. Amaya turned, glimpsing a bird Pokemon popping out of the bushes. She flipped out her Pokedex.

Normal/Flying
    Nature: Serious
    It is docile and prefers to avoid conflict.If disturbed, however, it can ferociously strike back.

"Male Pidgey huh?" she mumbled, watching the little bird peck at the ground. "Let's leave it alone Hirei. No need to get injured over nothing."

The Vulpix wasn't listening, leaping up and spewing an Ember at her opponent. THe Pidgey squawked and leaped back, the tips of its wings singed. It glared at the two, eyes glinting with anger. With a fierce cry, the Pidgey soared into the air and dove at Hirei's head. Hirei mewled in pain, a wound on her forehead.

"Aw great...Hirei Quick Attack! And keep moving!" Hirei vanished, tackling the bird from behind. Before it regained its bearings she was off again, running as fast as she could. The Pidgey kicked up sand, causing Hirei to stop and cough, rubbing the grit from its eyes. Pidgey took the opportunity to tackle her, knocking her down. Hirei growled and stood again, releasing another Ember.

God they'll just keep going. Unless... She fingered one of the red and white Pokeballs Cynthia had given her. Let's see how good my aim is. Amaya barked, "Hirei jump now!" She obeyed, bolting away. Amaya enlarged it and threw. The Pokeball opened, sucking the Pidgey inside with a red light. Closing, it dropped to the ground and twitched before stilling.

She breathed a sigh of relief and went to pick it up. Hirei bounded up to her, pleased. Amaya gave her a stern look. "Next time, don't be so reckless." Hirei cooed. Glancing down at the Pokeball, she stated, "Guess I better name you huh? Well then, your name is Soren. Welcome to the group." She pocketed the Pokeball, making sure to shrink it.

Amaya glanced toward the sky. "Great, it's really late. Let's go find a place to sleep away from Rocket Grunts." They strode into the forest.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • Viridian seemed to be as lively as Pallet Town was - and it was a bad idea to stay here for too long as it was probably bustling with Rocket members. Aaron looked back at the run down city before pressing on to route 2...

"Geez that place was eerie!" Flannery finally said,

"No kiddin'..." said Gary, "It's changed loads since I was Gym leader here anyway..."

Aaron looked at the road ahead, and checked the Town map he aquired from the Pallet Town lab, "Guys, It's about 15 minutes 'till we get to the Forest. We could press on through the night or we could keep going untill dark and then rest for the night. Your choice..."

"Eep!" Flannery suddenly blurted out, "Nonono! I can't stand dark, crawly forests!" she continued to get into a panic over it as Aaron turned his attention to Gary,

"What about you?" He said,

"I think it would be best to wait 'till morning before we go through the Forest," he said, "aswell as us resting, it would mean that our pokemon won't be as scared as her over there..." he motioned to Flannery, still mumbling, "after all, they're still young."

"Hm... yea that's a good idea! C'mon Flannery, we'll keep going, but we enter the Forest at dawn, k?" Flannery nodded, feeling slightly embarassed...

Not long after, nightfall was fast approaching, with the sky turning a deep grey shade. Better set up camp soon,

"I think we should find a suitable place to rest for the night soon. Safe from any wild creatures, aswell as Team Rocket, since it's past curfew..." Aaron told the others.

"Finally!" Flannery said while slumping down onto a nearby boulder, "I'm sooooo tired... *yaawwwn*..."

"Me too" said Gary, "I'll go see if I can find some wood to burn."

"Okay," Aaron said, "Flannery, come with me to find a good area to stop for the night."

"Okay!" she said happily.

-----

The three trainers sat on their sleeping bags finishing the rest of their coffee Aaron made. After taking the last gulp, he lay flat on his back and sighed,

"Gary, that was delicious. Thanks a ton!"

"Oh my god it was sooo good!" Flannery also complimented, "I didn't know you were a good cook!"

"Well when your constantly on the road you gotta know how to take care of yourself, heh..." he said...

"Guys," Aaron said, "I'm afraid we all gotta share the same small tent tonight, hope you don't mind..."

"No not at all." Flannery said. Aaron was slighlty surprised - she made more fuss about the Forest than sharing a tent...

"Don't worry about it," Gary replied, "I'm too tired to care anyway." He laughed.

"Wait guys, sshhhh!" Aaron suddenly said. He was sure he could hear mumbling some way off, "I hear someone, I'll go check who it is..." Hopefully it was some travellers and not any Rockets...

Aaron peered through the branches of a thick tree, waiting for the voices to pass. When they did, it was revealed they were coming froma man and a woman - both in black uniforms, and torches...

"S**t!" Aaron quietly cursed. They were Rockets, out on patroll. However, they were only grunts...

Aaron ran back to the campsite, "There's two Team Rocket grunts out there!" he said quietly, "Gary, can you help Inferno and I take them out before they find us here?"

"Sure!"

"Flannery, you stay here..." Aaron said with a nod before walking back to the Rocket's with Gary.

The grunts were taken by surprise by Aaron and Gary's swift appearances, "Well well, two rookies out before curfew?" the man said. He pulled out a pokeball, "There's gonna be trouble..."

"Rookie? Go, Elekid!" Gary called out while releasing the small electric pokemon from it's ball. The Elekid scoweled at the Rocket man and let loose a few sparks.

"Zubat," said the man, "Get out here!"

Aaron pulled out his new pokedex, "Hm..."

/

Jolly nature

"Elekid! Try a thundershock!" Gary immidiately called out. The Elekid let loose a spark of energy which struck the Zubat dead on. Gary looked like he had things under control...

"Now for you..." Aaron said to the female. She simply laughed before calling out a Ratatta:

Female

Quirky

"That dosen't look like a threat," Aaron said confidently, "Inferno, out you come!"

"Chim! Chim!" Inferno said bouncing up and down. He quickly caught sight of the Rockets and the opposing Ratatta and changed his stance to a fighting one...

"Quick attack!" commanded the woman. Rattata darted straight to Inferno and hit him square in the chest. Inferno fell back but quickly got up and gestured at Rattata to bring it on. "Inferno, ember now!" Aaron said firmly. Inferno jumped into the air nearer the rat and began spitting hot embers right at it. The Rattata sqealed from the attack and stumbled to the side. "C'mon, you expect me to obey you when you're armed with a small rat? Ha!" Aaron said in a comical tone. The woman grew annoyed and pointed to Inferno, "Hyper Fang!" she yelled. The Rattata quickly ran at Inferno and bared it's fangs threateningly...

"Now jump!" The Chimchar lept off the ground and avoided the attack of Rattata, "Now turn and use Fury swipes!" Inferno did as commanded and immediately ran into Rattata scratching away like crazy.

The foe's Rattata slowly swayed, before falling to the floor beaten. "Awsome Inferno! You're getting much better!"

"Char!" the little monkey exclaimed while giving a thumbs-up.

"Grr! Return!" sneered the Rocket woman while retreiving her Rattata. Aaron glanced over to Gary's battle...

"Now," said Gary, "finish this with another Thundershock!" Elekid fired another bolt of energy, sending the Zubat slamming to the ground. The Rocket man also retreived his pokemon and looked at his assosciate. The both fled the scene.

"Return Inferno." Aaron place the ball back onto his belt, "Thank's Gary! That was awsome huh?"

"Yea I suppose nothin' beats a good battle," he replied, "you and your Chimchar were looking pretty good too!"

-----

"So did'ya get 'em?" Flannery asked inquisitively.

"Heh, they were practically crying when they ran away!" Aaron said amused, "Me n' Gary kicked there asses!"

"It's late now guys," Gary said looking into the night sky, "We should get some sleep now." Aaron and Flannery both nodded in agreement.

The three trainers all collected their things and huddled into the small tent set out. This was the first night of their quest...

-----

Aaron awoke the next moring... and got quite startled as he cam eto, "Jeez..." he said - Flannery had almost squished him right into the side of the tent, "What is it with girls and sleeping?" he said to himself.

He emerged out of the tent to find Gary already there. He was busy putting things away and getting ready to move on, "Good morning!" he said in a good mood, "Sleep well?"

"Yes and no..." Aaron replied glancing back at Flannery, "should I wake her up?"

"I suppose," Gary said, "The sooner we get to Pewter the better..."

-----

"Wow this forest is big..." Aaron said, gazing at the trees,

"It's sooo beautiful in the morning!" Flannery said with a gasp.

The three trainers began to tread through the forest. Gary had been through before so he knew roughly where to go. After about 10 minutes, a zig-zagged yellow tail popped up from the grass nearby, and out jumped a Pikachu.

"Hey look!" Aaron said.

Female
    Naughty nature

"This one looks cool!" He said, "Inferno, do the job!" Aaron said as he tossed the ball, releasing Inferno,

"Start with a Scratch attack!" Inferno jumped over to the electric mouse and scratched it right int the side. The Pikachu squealed, before retalliating with a Thundershock scoring a direct hit on the Chimchar. "Don't worry Inferno, just use Ember!" The pokemon did as ordered and spewed hot flames onto the Pikachu. It fell back into the dirt and began to struggle slightly...

"Leer!" Aaron said, before Inferno shot Pikachu a look, lowering it's defense. The mouse pokemon jumped up and rammed Inferno with a quick attack, sending him a few feet backwards, "Stay strong Inferno! Finish this with fury swipes!"

The Pikachu watched as the Chimchar darted to it's position and frantically swiped away at it. Inferno jumped back and landed as Pikachu fell. Aaron tossed one of the pokeballs he had and sealed the pokemon. Once... twice... thrice... bingo!

"Awsome Inferno! Now return!" Aaron proudly said. He picked up the new Pikachu and paused, before turning to flannery,

"Here, you have it."

She was taken aback, "Wha? Really?"

"Yeh, you don't have any pokemon right now so it makes sense does it not? Also, consider it as a sort of thanks for coming along with Gary and I," Aaron said with a smile,

"Awww thank you!" Flannery said before giving Aaron a friendly hug. She took the ball and placed it in her bag.

-----

"...Can you hear water?" Gary asked,

"Yeah I can!" said Aaron, "funny, I don't remember hearing about a lake in Viridian Forest, did you?"

"No me neither..." said Gary, "I think it's coming from he-" Gary croutched down to hear the noise, but suddenly fell

"Gary! Woa!" Aaron called out, running to the spot and looking down. Through the hedges and tree trunks, there was a hill that Gary must've slid down, "Wow Flannery! Come n' see this!" Aaron said before sliding down.

He tumbled slightly at the bottom before picking himself up. There was Gary looking fine and gesturing towards something. Aaron looked and saw two Gym leaders - Misty of Cerulean, and Jasmine from Johto - along with two other male trainers standing by a crystal-clear lake. As Flanney slid down the hill, Aaron walked over to the others, "Hey guys, didn't I see you in Pallet Town?"

"Heh," Gary mumbled, "It looks like this has turned into a gathering place for all the young Gym leaders... aswell as those 'chosen ones'..."

Last edited:

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • Mina continued walking into the Varidian forest, the happiness that came from her first capture still going through her. She was very happy to have gotten the male Nidoran, since she knew that it would evolve into a very strong Pokemon one day. Abby also seemed very happy with the way she fought against the Nidoran, who was now her battling partner. She was sure that she and the Poison Pin Pokemon would get along just fine. Abby then looked up at the sky and was very shocked to see that it was now night. Letting out a loud cry, she pointed to the sky so that Mina would also see. A frown crossed the girl's face.

"Great," Mina grunted. "We're probably passed curfew. We need to get to somewhere quick before-"

It was then that she heard loud laughing just up ahead. With out thinking too much about, both she and Abby dive into some bushes to hide from who ever was laughing. It was a good thing too, because it was just then that two quite drunk Rocket members appeared in her eye sight. One was a tall man with short black hair and light purple eyes. The other was a shorter woman with blond dreadlocks and amber eyes. Both were laughing drunkily about something and the man slapped the woman on the back.

Mina stayed completely still as she watch the two Rocket Members walk pass her. It only when their laughter was somewhat in the distance that Mina finally came out of the bushes, sighing with relief. She then looked at Abby and said, "Alright, lets keep going. Maybe if we move quickly enough, we'll be able to get out of here before they see us."

"Gli," Abby said with a nod and the two continued on their way.

For a good while, everthing was quiet in the forest. Even the sound of night Pokemon was muted slightly. Or, at least not a lot of them were call out to one another. A smile crossed Mina's face when she saw that the exit was just ahead of her. But before she could run out of the forest, a voice called out behind her, "Hey...what do ch'ya think yous going?"

Gluping in fear, Mina slowly turned around. Not very surprisenly, the two Rocket Members from before right infront of her. It was the male who called out and he was now grinning widely. The girl did the same when she saw Abby.

"Well...look who we haves here Mary..." the man said. "A trainer out pass curfew...how nice for us."

"Yeah Joseph," the woman, who's name was Mary, said with a wide grin. "Especially since she has a nice, rare looking Pokemon for us to steal from her. She was indeed very thoughtful."

"Yes...thoughtfuls in deep," Joseph said with a chuckle.

"Look..I don't want to cause any trouble," Mina said, taking a few steps back. "I didn't mean to be out, I didn't what time it was and-"

"Doesn't matter," Joseph said, hiccupping. "Just give us all of your Pokemon now. Or else we'll just have to use force."

For a wild moment, Mina actually considered just giving up her Pokemon right then and there, just to avoid trouble. But then she heard Abby growl and flare her wings up slighty, tring to treathen the Rocket Members. Mina gained courage from that and turned to glare at the two. "No. There's no way I'm just going to give you my Pokemon. Not now, not ever!"

Both frowned for a second before chuckling lightly. "Well, then I guess we'll just have to take them from you by force. Not that I mind, it'll give us more entertainment." Mary said as both she and Joseph took out their Pokeballs and threw them in the air. In a flash of red light, two Pokemon appeared on the ground between the three.

Nature: Naughty

Natuer: Docile

"Alright," Mina said, "if it's a fight you want...it's a fight you'll get!" She reached into her pocket and threw up a Pokeball. "Come on out, Perry!" In a flash of red the male Nidoran appeared once more seeming a bit dazed as he looked around. Abby landed right beside him and quickly explained in Pokemon what was going on. Perry's eyes widen slightly before he nodded and turned to glare at the other two Pokemon.

"Okay, Perry use Double Kick on the Meowth and Abby use Wing Attack on the Zubat!" Mina shouted. Perry was quick to run at the Meowth, kicking her a few times with his back legs. Abby, unfortunately, didn't have as much luck as the Zubat dodged her attack.

"Meowth, use Fury Swips on that Nidoran!" Mary called out.

"Zubat use Supersonic on the Gligar!" Joseph cried out.

The Meowth hissed before charging at Perry, hiting him a few times with her very long claws. Perry was knocked back after the attack and the Meowth had a wide grin on her face, but then that grin went away and she looked very quesy. It was clear that Perry's Poison Point had taken effect. Meanwhile, the Zubat used his Supersonic, causing Abby's eyes to turn swirlly and for her to move around in uneasily.

"Abby!" Mina shouted, but then grunted and turned back to the battle. "Quick Perry, use another Double Kick on the Meowth! Abby...just try not to hurt yourself..."

"Nido!" Perry said and charged at the Meowth, kicking her a couple times and knocking her back. What ever health the Meowth had left after the attack was gone when the poison took effect and was knocked out. Mary growled and returned her Meowth to her Pokeball.

"Okay Zubat, use Wing Attack on the Gligar!" Joseph shouted. The Zubat nodded and smacked Abby with a glowing wing. That knocked the Gligar to the ground.

"Abby!" Mina cried out. Perry ran to his battle partner and nudge her a few times. Abby groaned and pushed herself up looking around a bit confused. Mina smiled, glad to see that the attack had gotten rid of her confusion. "Alright, Abby use Wing Attack on the Zubat and Perry use Tackle on him!"

Both of the Pokemon were quick to launch their attacks. The Zubat did his best to dodge the attacks but he wasn't able to and suffered great damage. Both Abby and Perry took this time to use their attacks again, making the bat faint right then and there. Joseph also growled and returned his Pokemon to it's Pokeball.

"You'll pay for that!" Mary shouted.

"Oh yeah? How?" Mina asked with a grin, feeling a bit cocky due to her victory.

"With this," Joseph said as he took out a gun.

Right then, all thought left Mina's mind. She just sprinted as fast as she could deeper into the forest, her two Pokemon right behind her. She heard a couple loud 'bang's and shouting from behind her but she just continued to run. She didn't stop running until she tripped on a root and fell flat on her face. Both Abby and Perry stood beside either side of her head and nudge her gently. With a groan, Mina pushed herself up and looked about her.

"Do you think they're gone?" Mina asked, making both of her Pokemon nod. "Okay...that's good..." She then sighed. "I guess that's the last time I fight with drunken Rockets..." She sighed again and looked up at the sky. "Well...do you two think we should just make this spot our camp?"

"Gligar!" Abby cried cheerfully.

"Nido!" Perry said.

Mina smiled and, using her pack as a pillow, laid down on the ground and closed her eyes as she went to sleep. Her two Pokemon curled up against her and soon they too were asleep, the battle having worn them out.

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
    Years
  • Jasmine and Michael continued to walk through the dark forest of Viridian, Michael and Trouble leading the way with Jasmine and Sparky following close behind, "I hate this place, so much." She said shuddering, watching as Weedling and Rattata scurried across the floor, "Disgusting..." She continued, looking down at the Pokémon as they walked passed her.

Footsteps then approched them from behind, and Jasmine spun round quickly, Sparky stood intimidatingly, sparks flying from its rosy red cheeks, "A Rocket Grunt like you would call Bug Pokémon disgusting now, wouldn't you?"

Jasmine raised her eyebrows puzzled, "...A what? We're not Rocket Grunts? Who are you anyway, sneaking up on us like that you little creep."

The boy was shorter than both Jasmine and Michael, and had a pale face with cold black eyes, he had a disgusted expression on his face, and looked as though he was trying to be intimidating, but failing miserably, "Creep? Who are you calling a creep? This is my forest! And you say you're not a grunt, right? Well you would say that now, wouldn't you? You want me to let my guard down so you can steal all my Bug Pokémon!"

Jasmine sighed and looked to Michael, who shrugged his shoulders, "Would you please go away? I don't want no trouble, especially with a silly little kid like yourself. I hate all Bug Pokémon, they are disgusting and vile. So the last thing I would want do is steal yours now, isn't it?"

The boy glanced at Jasmine suspiciously, "Enough of your lies!" He then grabbed two Pokéballs of a belt which was wrapped round his waist, "Butterfree, Beedrill! Come out and teach these grunts a lesson!"

Bold Nature

Impish Nature

Jasmine looked back to Michael, who smirked, Trouble then stepped forward, defending Jasmine and turning to Sparky who smiled brightly, Butterfree and Beedrill appeared from their Pokéballs and flew over their opponents, "Butterfree, Confusion! Beedrill, Fury Attack!" The boy ordered.

Butterfree flew up high and moved back, closing her bright red eyes and focusing with her mind on the Pokémon below, Sparky began to sway from side to side, unable to balance, "Trouble, stop it, use Thunder Shock!" As Beedrill flew towards the confused Sparky, Trouble jumped in the air and generated vast amounts of Thunder from his cheeks, sending them flying at the unexpecting Butterfree which flew backwards, hitting a tree and falling to the ground.

Sparky then snapped out of confusement and stood still in shock as one of Beedrill's claws flew at his face, slashing it side to side, Sparky screamed in pain and Jasmine covered her mouth in shock, she had never witnessed a trainer allow their Pokémon to hurt another Pokémon like this, "Stop him!" She screamed, running over to the boy and slapping him across the face, "Stop him!" She continued to scream, but the boy didn't move.

More footsteps were then heard behind the group and Jasmine kneeled down, picking up a rock before throwing it at Beedrill who turned to her menacingly, it then began to chase her, the pin on its back aimed towards her, it was then that the Bug Catcher noticed the footsteps behind them were that of a Team Rocket grunt, she had brown hair and bright green eyes, she smiled at Michael who looked at Jasmine horrified, she was dressed in the standard black Rocket uniform, "Hey, Rocket Scum!" The boy said to woman proudly, "I'll set my Pokémon onto you too, just like I did with these grunts here!" The woman turned to Michael and Jasmine, before unclipping a purple Pokéball from her belt, and throwing it towards the Beedrill, in a flash of red light, Beedrill vanished, and the Pokéball shook furiously, before stopping.

The woman then grabbed the boy by his throat, "So you two are Rocket Grunts right? I guess you are some of the kids Giovanni sent out, fine, get out of this forest kids, the stupid Bug Catchers here will try to kill you if they see you, pathetic little creeps." She threw the boy to the ground, before waving at Michael and Jasmine who raced of to Pewter, Sparky and Trouble behind them.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Laura followed Cynthia to small run down building. Inside she saw an old man in a lab coat and a girl with wavy brown hair sitting at a small table.

"This is Professor Oak and his granddaughter Daisy." They both waved. "Now for more pressing matters. As your Legendary may have told you, you have been chosen to help stop Team Rockets Project Victory. Because you have come here, you have told us that you accept this mission. In order to succeed, you will have to gain Team Rockets trust and respect as a trainer so you can defeat them from within. To do this you have to catch and raise Pokémon and beat all of the gyms. These gyms are stationed all throughout the world. This will be a long and grueling journey and is not for the fair hearted. Do you think you can handle such a task?"

Laura was hesitant in answering but she accepted nevertheless. Professor Oak got up and gave Laura five pokeballs and a pokedex. "You will need these to help you with your journey."

Daisy looked over at Professor Oak and said "Grandpa—"

"Yes Daisy. My granddaughter would like to know if she could accompany you to Celadon. She has business there and would not like to be alone on her way."

"Sure!" Laura was glad that she wanted to come. Laura wanted company. "I'd be glad if you joined me."

"Well now! She has her things, so now we can go!" Daisy got up and pranced to her side. "I've got all of my things in my bag at home so let's go!"

Daisy grabbed Laura's arm and dragged her outside. "I just have to get my things and then we'll be off, ok?" She disappeared between a crack in some of the rubble and left Laura standing in the rock strewn street. A little while later, Daisy reappeared with a daisy shaped backpack and a pokeball.

"I couldn't leave my Clefairy at home. He'd get lonesome!"

"Why would you leave your pokemon at home?" Laura wondered.

"Because I don't normally fight with him. He used to be a contest Pokémon and boy, he was a real charmer." She smiled. "Come on, I'd like to get to Viridian before curfew."

"Curfew?" All of this was so new to Laura, she had trouble keeping up. The pair talked for a long time as they walked onto the path leading towards Viridian City. It was just a little dirt road that wound over hills and through small patches of trees. The pair had hardly been paying attention to their surroundings and when the conversation started to slow, they saw the sun setting, they got very quiet.

"Do you hear something?" Laura thought she saw something dart ahead of them.

"I-I think I heard it too. It's almost sundown. That's when curfew starts." Said Daisy nervously. We better find somewhere to st-"

"That time I defiantly saw something." Laura put out her arm to stop Daisy. "Who goes there? I know you're there, I can hear you!"

They both froze when they saw a bush ahead of them shift once, twice, and then it started shaking. Daisy screamed.

"It-It moved!" She pointed at the bush and Laura saw that indeed, the bush was moving. It was getting closer to them. They both wanted to run when they saw red eyes peering out of the walking bush, but their feet were glued in place. The bush stopped but it started to hop up and down.

"Tangela! Tang tang!" It cried.

"Oh!" Laura felt a wave of relief seep back into her. "It's just a tangela!"

"Aww, it's cute!" Daisy ran forward and threw her arms around it and said, "I wanna catch him! I'll buy you some more pokeballs in Viridian if I can just borrow one now."

"Oh, all right." Laura handed Daisy a pokeball and stepped back. Daisy threw the pokeball at the Tangela, but the Tangela kicked it away and looked mad.

Tangela
    Hardy Nature

"Oh that's how you're going to be huh? Go Cleo!" Daisy summoned her Clefairy from its pokeball and it landed on the ground in front of her. "All right Cleo, use pound on that Tangela!" But whatever Daisy thought Cleo was going to do, didn't happen. The Clefairy ran behind her and clung to her leg. "Aww come on!"

"Here, let me help." Laura pulled out the pokeball from her backpack and released Felis from within. "Felis, burn that Tangela with your Ember!" Felis looked behind at Laura and then turned toward the scared Tangela and blasted it with a ball of fire.

The Tangela lay on the ground struggling to get up when Daisy threw a pokeball at it. The pokeballs sucked Tangela inside and shook once, twice, thrice, and lay still. Daisy picked up the pokeball and held it out to Laura.

"Here, you take it." She said, "He's all yours."

"No, judging from how your Clefairy ran from a battle, I think you need a Pokémon to help you out a bit." Daisy looked happy and looked down at the pokeball.

" I think I'll name you Orange."

"Orange?"

"You know, orange, tangerine, Tangela. It all matches up!"

Laura laughed at her companion as they began to look for somewhere to stay the night. They found a large tree that they could easily nestle themselves into. As Laura gazed up at the stars she realized how lucky they were that the moving bush was just a Tangela. If it had been a Team Rocket grunt, she thought, looking for curfew breakers, they would have been in deep trouble.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back