• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon StarterKit XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The first release is getting near, who's excited? :D
    The first release will be for Premium members only, and will most likely happen tommorow!
    Unfortunately it will not contain a battle system, so you'll have to wait a little longer for that.
    The link is in my sig for the homepage, and you can find the link to the kit page from there.

Whether or not i can release tommorow depends on a few things:

- Fixing versions like 0.01b
    - Whether i can get everything bug free, or mostly bug free.

So yeah, hope this is good news!
    Oh also, if you already have one of my kit versions, to avoid confusion, please redownload, thanks! :D

Years
  • It's not Free! I thought it was free for all. Kinda sad that I can't Download cuz I don't have way to become a Premier member.

Birdybot

-insert witty phrase here-
    Years
  • Freeness is cool, even if it does get less features, since some people like myself aren't exactly rich :D

I'll just keep watching this until the free version is released, then ^_^ Hopefully it won't be much long after the premium one, then. Good luck with this, I must say I have a lot of respect for you and your work :D

Years
  • @Birdybot, The premium version is only £3 before the first proper release, then it doubles to £6, but that's still not overly expensive for the amount of features you get.

@lark125, Full premium feature list coming soon.

@aSeRo141414, it's only £3 D:

Sorry for the small delay, but i've been away all weekend. Work has resumed now.

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
    Years
  • @Birdybot, The premium version is only £3 before the first proper release, then it doubles to £6, but that's still not overly expensive for the amount of features you get.

@lark125, Full premium feature list coming soon.

@aSeRo141414, it's only £3 D:

Sorry for the small delay, but i've been away all weekend. Work has resumed now.

£3 is currently $4.80, so £6 would be $9.60

Years
  • Well in GBP it really isn't that expensive lol.
    Just released a small version to premium members of the kit site, if you want to test it out, you still can on the main site.

me2hack

Graphics Artist
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Those who've downloaded the kit, download it again. Otherwise you won't be able to update using the updater.
    Edit: Don't forget the use the new domain.

Last edited:
    Years
  • How is the payment system working. £3 for the length of the project or what?

It's £3 now, and you never have to pay anything again.
    If you wait until it's stable and ready to release games with, it'll be around £6.

On another note, as Me2Hack stated, there's a hotfix out on the Kit site (Link in sig) for all premium users to fix login issues after my domain switch!

Years
  • Just want to point out that the free version is now out, you can get it from the link in my sig. At the moment it's in no way ready to release games with, just to play about with.

Premium members, you'll get some extra features asap! :D

Years
  • Just want to point out that the free version is now out, you can get it from the link in my sig. At the moment it's in no way ready to release games with, just to play about with.

Premium members, you'll get some extra features asap! :D

That ^
    Just reading the post through could help :L

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back