• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Such Pokemon. Much Trade. Very Thread. Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkeyhippy

why am i here
Years
  • The whiscash is adamant with perfect IV spread and shiny, so I'm willing to trade it for your level 1 shiny beldum (the level is 72 btw).

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    what do u want then? I am trying to trade with you and you are being specific about certain things on pokemon

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    interested in 6 iv shiny clampearl. I can trade you a 6 iv shiny meditite with 4 egg moves, with hidden ability pure power, nature adamant, and it is an upgrade on your 5 iv meditite

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    i have a non shiny 5 iv grogunk with hidden ability poison touch and egg move drain punch

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    alright how about my 5 iv non shiny grogunk with hidden ability poison touch and egg move drain punch for your non shiny 5 iv squirtle.

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    Yeah, can do that. Will get it bred for you tomorrow. I'll VM you when it's done

ok just quote the thread on your shop so i know when its ready. I have work 2morrow from 8-5 US Central time so i will be able to trade in the afternoon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back