• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter Club!!!!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    hufflepuff... definatly. that house's so cool. best characteristics belong there. or the most important anyway.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Slytherin rawks! All the evil wizards come from there! XD The guy who acts as Snape is HOT! XD

*dies*

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    alan rickman is not hot... he's a monotone old man.
    proffesor flitwick on the other hand...

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • Aggron91 said:
    can i join ive read all the books 10 times ova, i own the first two films and im seeing the third 2morrow, cya l8r

Sure you can join Aggron91, welcome! :)

*Jumps around* Tommorow i'm going to see poa! Yessssss! ^o^ I just can't wait.
    I have a feeling poa will be better than the rest so far. I mean it is my favourite HP Book.

Phoenix Boy said:
    Im just wondering if we sorted our selfs into houses who wouldnt be in grifindor?
    Heh..good question PB n.n What House would we like/be sorted into?
    I think i'd be in Gryffindor, simple really XD Cause my personality is confident, i am loyal, i love having Friends, i hate evil people and most of all i'm adventurous!

I have a good question for you guys - If you could have any animal as your School Wizard pet in Hogwarts, what would it be? I would love a Minute owl like Ron's Pigwidgeon ^__^ A tiny silver one. Or i'd love a snow Fox or a Phoenix.

Ew....that dude who plays Snape is not hot. He is ugly!
    Totally LP! XD Snap is not hot....he's slimy! Some people think he's sexy *Cough* o.o If theres anyone thats Hot in HP....its Harry A.K.A the actor that plays him, Dan :P Honestly i do like him he is so cute! *Glomps*

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    If I couldnt be sorted into Gryffindor, then deffinatly RavenClaw. I love that name!
    I love the name Ravenclaw too LP! For some reason it sounds cool n.n()()

EDIT - wOOt! My 400th Post! ^____^

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    Hmmm.....I would choose a Barn Owl. You said that you would like a Phoenix or a Snow Fox, but I dont think they would allow them! XD

But a owl like Pigwigeon would be so cute!

Ya have a good point there LP :P I do not think they would allow a Phoenix or Fox XD Put if i could have any Pet i would have a Phoenix or a Snow Fox. But to go with the rules of Hogwarts, i'd have a Silver minute owl ^___^ Pigwidgeon is so cute! *Heart* Ron and him are so hilarious!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    I have a good question for you guys - If you could have any animal as your School Wizard pet in Hogwarts, what would it be? I would love a Minute owl like Ron's Pigwidgeon ^__^ A tiny silver one. Or i'd love a snow Fox or a Phoenix.

Ehh... I would rather have a wolf as a pet. And if I can't I'll just take a cat. o.O; Which brings me to another thought.

--What is Crookshanks? It's not a real cat according to hp-lexicon.org...

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
  • *Sweatdrops* Excuse me while i barge in here. * Barges in* ....*coughs* I just have to say this "Snape is hot!" And i shall not be fazed by others opinions.
    Yeah, anyways...i went to see PoA today and it was brilliant, it was so funny...yet pretty scary at parts. I won't say much...as i don't want to spoil anything for those who can't see it yet! :p But you really ought to see what they've done with the Hogwarts uniforms....
    Hmm...the pet i'd want would be an Eagle owl...the kind Malfoy has...and no, i'm not a Draco fan...just Hermione and Snape!

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • Hikaru's Twin said:
    *Sweatdrops* Excuse me while i barge in here. * Barges in* ....*coughs* I just have to say this "Snape is hot!" And i shall not be fazed by others opinions.
    Yeah, anyways...i went to see PoA today and it was brilliant, it was so funny...yet pretty scary at parts. I won't say much...as i don't want to spoil anything for those who can't see it yet! :p But you really ought to see what they've done with the Hogwarts uniforms....
    Hmm...the pet i'd want would be an Eagle owl...the kind Malfoy has...and no, i'm not a Draco fan...just Hermione and Snape!

*Gets bopped on the Head by Hikaru* You think Snape is sexy? I fail ... to .. understand that..... :P But i guess alot of Girls are fans of him in that way, but i'm just a Harry fan at heart ^__~ *Strops* You are soooooo lucky Hikaru! ;_; The tickets for Poa here are sold out for Monday...i am going tommorow evening, luckily we reserved great seats and there should still be loads of people pouring in. Our local big Cinema gets overloaded every time a HP Movie comes out ;P

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
  • ~*Silent Tattsu*~ said:
    *Gets bopped on the Head by Hikaru* You think Snape is sexy? I fail ... to .. understand that..... :P But i guess alot of Girls are fans of him in that way, but i'm just a Harry fan at heart ^__~ *Strops* You are soooooo lucky Hikaru! ;_; The tickets for Poa here are sold out for Monday...i am going tommorow evening, luckily we reserved great seats and there should still be loads of people pouring in. Our local big Cinema gets overloaded every time a HP Movie comes out ;P

Aww! The tickets were sold out! Poor Tatt! I feel sorry for you...really......but at least you're seeing it tomorrow! It's great!! People pouring in....yeah...there were eight out of ten screens at our cinema...showing PoA and i know that at least six of them were completely full up! :p

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    nobody that has a relation with harry potter is attractive, they're all pasty british people. but i've bought tickets for saturday, which is cool. even though i'm not the first to see it...

Back