• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon starter clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Cool I'll join.

1. Po user name: Ltsang
2. Server played most: pokecommunity
3.Time Zone: Eastern time zone. 8:54 p.m. Right now
4. Pokemon that I run with: OU and Nu for now. Working on UU later.

I think Po is an abbreviation for post. :D

gamefan1

Mystery Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
Srry to keep you guys waiting i still need to confirm with 2 player :L in anycase all of you that already kow against who your going to figth try to pm them to settle a date for your first battle and dont forget to tell me so i can watch the battle and be the witness

Welcome to the new member ill just make sure that you learn wat Po is before i write your name on the clan (in case you dont like it)

Ruhn

Breeder
Years
is it possible to join the clan for me. well i'm not really a new player... just registered and started with the original pokemon gold. now i have pokemon white.... currently training pokemon for the pokemon league.

gamefan1

Mystery Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
of course your welcome to join illl just need your po username and your timezone welcome

TOURNAMENT IS OFFICIALLY STARTED FIRST ROUND:

A.Carmine VS Mojo105

You have till the end of the week to finish your battle !! be sure to have a witness in all the match youv make.

gamefan1

Mystery Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
PO refer to pokemon online here's the link :http://www.pokemon-online.eu/

This tournament is an inside the clan tournament to determine the new ranking (best player will be on the elite 4)

if you have any question feel free to pm me

Ruhn

Breeder
Years
oh ok oO. i'll register myself there. :)

lol. can i still participate? i don't think XD

Ruhn

Breeder
Years
i'm so happy. they printed the pokemon adventure mangas again and i finally am able to buy them >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back