• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where Would You Go??

<>*Ralts*<>

I can't Raltz anymore...
Years
  • There is a legend that 20 MasterBalls are on Route 30,but also they say it's a trap,your forked in route 29 and 30 where would you go?

A)Run to route 30
    B)No,mabye it's a trap!,go to route 29
    C)No! both are traps! Go in the middle!!

(Look here after your done!)
    If you picked:
    A:It was a trap,you got stuck down in a pit hole and survived off of Caterpies
    B:Route 29 was WONDERLAND!! you found 30 rare candys and found 60 Master Balls! but then got owned and the person said TIME PARADOX! dundundun!

C:You went to the middle,and you found,Lost Johto and found lv25 wild Legendaries everywhere and found Millions of dollars and RC and MB!! :D

(Lemme see your Where Would you go!)

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • I totally would have gone for Route 30, but I wouldn't have run. I'm not that desperate.
    I wouldn't go there for the Master Balls, though, I would have gone to see if this 'legend' was true or not. I like to explore myths and legends.

xX

Back