• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Who is your favorite?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Whois your favorite character in the games? It can be a trainer you've battled outside of a gym, a gym leader, gym trainer, elite four member, or even the nurses or professors.

My favorite is Lorilei of the Elite Four. She's calm like water, but as unforgiving as ice in battle.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
  • Hm...I like Lance the best. He's awesome, loves dragons like I, and he took on 50 Rocket members by himself :D

CombatArmsWarrior

A new Year is about to begin..
    Years
  • Um......

My favorite character is a main character from pokemon red/blue and he also appeared in the G/S/C games. My favorite character is Red (Person u fight at Mt. sliver)

b7astoise

GrinchGod
    Years
  • i really liked my character in the games...tough tough opponent haha seriously it has to be gary, he was a cool rival and was actually strong

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    My favorite...I have to say, I don't really know...I mean there are so many great people in the games that I like that I don't really have a favorite...
    I'll get back to ya on my favorite...lol

Gundam-Fighter

Look at the ickle Rhydon!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    Professor Birch. He literally got raped by a POOCHYENA! So funny.

Gelly

Don't eat me!
    Years
  • I really like Erika, because i think that she is very modest (the characther in the game), i also like Janine, i know that se is really weak but she is a ninja girl :D

And about the boys... I love the rival at gold & Silver, he is hot!

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    My fav characters are Lt. Surge and Gary! Lt. Surge because he likes electric pokemon and I do too, and I chose gary aka: blue because he seems a cool friend to be with and have challenging battles.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    probably Brock cause he knows how to spit that game to the ladies! and because he's a piiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmp! lol

*~Frost Umbreon~*

TURN OFF YOUR ORPHANS.
    Years
  • Definitely the coffee guy that teaches you how to catch a Weedle/Rattata outside Viridian City. Also Lance and the dark-type Elite Four, forgot her name. Maybe Jasmine too.

awsomedude30

Am I a beginning trainer?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2014
    lol id have to say red because he is strong willed at he doesnt talk much(weird thing to say but...)

Back