• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Bebe Rexha - Last Hurrah

Years
  • EDIT: Staying up to 3 AM and listening to her has rendered me a fan. Some of her songs aren't so great but others... she's really got something going. This song is a good example, as well as Knees, Ferrari and I'm Gonna Show You Crazy. Genuinely stirring, but she's not packing the same emotional weight as Sia or anything. Still, with time she can only get better. It's always exciting to see a singer's evolution.

But still, a spark of true individuality would be epic.

Decent, if not a little inside the box. She occasionally hits upon something sort of satisfying, like a bad movie that gives you good vibes.

I like it, though! If she gains more in the ways of individuality, things could get awesome.

Last edited:
    Back