• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mascot Ampharos art for my youtube.

Years
  • Hello, I have been wanting to get back into youtube lately. I havent done any youtube related stuff in 3 years. I was seeing if there was anyone who was willing to make an ampharos mascot wearing the suit that Steven the champion wears for my channel. I am willing to pay over paypal. Message me if you have any offers and we can talk business please and thank you!

Years
  • You can't take commission work here, but your request is fine. Just reminding everyone.

Twilight Twig

the Wigglyth
    Years
  • Hallo jog5454! My name is Claire, I am known on PKA for my free Pokemon art for people like you! I would be willing to make you some good art for a shoutout on your YouTube! If you like my art, please private message me what exactly you want and I'll be certain to do my best! Most of my best art is requests from other people, because I want to make you happy. See you soon hopefully.

Back