• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon parody fan animation!

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2017
    Hello everyone!

I am planning to make a few parody animations of pokemon, and I have a few ideas but wanted to see if anyone else had some funny silly ideas to share! Share your weird wacky and wonderful funny ideas here and I might just animate it! Something that maybe takes a parody spin on a certain attack, or a pokemon itself! Some inspiration for ideas and the kind of thing I wanna make has been left below! I'm a youtuber and my channel is "beclet" if you want to see my other animations :)

I can't post links yet, so please look these up to get a feel for what I'm trying to make. Something weird and wacky like strange internet humour :) I'm bad at coming up with ideas but I love animating! So please share your creative funny ideas!

1. Flashgitz on youtube has some great ones about pokemon
    2. Sam green media on youtube has a great animation about pokemon go transfers called "goodbye zubat".

Last edited:
    Back