• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Can someone help script something that will allow tileset changes based on time?

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2020
    I currently have 2 tilesets, one regular and the other for night (windows being yellow, shadows, etc)
    I would love it if there is a script that could allow me to change the tilesets based on time. Maybe something similar to the music change (Tileset.png for regular, TilesetN.png for night)
    Could someone kindly assist me with the scripting of this? I'm not a very proficient coder by any means.

Cheers!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2023
    What have you tried that doesn't work? I've had the method I mentioned in my top couple posts on that thread working well enough, would be happy to help you troubleshoot.

Back