• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Zeraora and other Events for trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2019
    I am currently looking for events that I don't have.
    There a few 2018 events that missed out on but I am also looking for many older events such as Celebi, Deoxys, Keldeo, Shaymin, Darkrai, Manaphy, Arceus, Meloetta, Volcanion, Genesect, Victini, Hoopa, and Diancie.

Here is what i have at the moment:

Zeraora Jolly (OT Fula City, ID 100118, Cherish Ball, Wishing Ribbon, Air Balloon)
    Zeraora Naive (OT Fula City, ID 100118, Cherish Ball, Wishing Ribbon, Air Balloon)
    Zeraora Adamant (OT Fula City, ID 100118, Cherish Ball, Wishing Ribbon, Air Balloon)
    Zeraora Adamant (OT Fula City, ID 100118, Cherish Ball, Wishing Ribbon, Air Balloon)
    Reshiram Modest (OT 2018 Legends, ID 100518, Cherish Ball, Classic Ribbon, Gold Bottle Cap)
    Reshiram Quiet (OT 2018 Legends, ID 100518, Cherish Ball, Classic Ribbon, Gold Bottle Cap)
    Poipole Modest (OT Ultra, ID 091718, Cherish Ball, Classic Ribbon)
    Poipole Modest (OT Ultra, ID 091718, Cherish Ball, Classic Ribbon)
    Magearna Relaxed (OT Chras~ Mine, ID 420454, Cherish Ball, Wishing Ribbon)

While, I am missing some 2018 events, I'd prefer the older events that I don't have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back