• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool] Trouble w/ PPRE 2.2.0

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2018
    Hello All,

I'd first like to thank you for reading and I'd like to thank you further for any assistance you may provide.

Now for the problem.

I've recently had the urge to play Pokemon Sacred Gold, but then came across a version with the Fairy type implemented. Even better, right? Well, I decided to start playing but quickly stopped in order to try and make some slight adjustments to the game for my personal enjoyment.

I had read that PPRE is the tool to use, so I downloaded it and started making the changes. However, when I went to Export the ROM, nothing happened. And nothing continued to happen the next few dozen time I tried.

So I figured I'd try other titles with the program to see if it was the ROM I was using or the editor itself. After trying to make edits to a few other games, still, nothing happened.

I'm now hoping that I may find some aide for my endeavor here. If anyone is able to help they will have my undying gratitude. Please let me know any more info I can provide that would be helpful.

Additional Info Below.

Changes I'm making:
    -Alter Types and Abilities of some Pokemon
    -Expand which TMs/HMs some Pokemon can learn
    -Alter Types and Damage of a few Moves

.zip file contains PPRE Project file and PPRE Log file.

Attachments

• PokeCommunity Forum Help.zip
      1.4 KB · Views: 6
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    Why are you using the 2.2.0. PPRE version, when you can use the Beta 0.14 which is better?
    What's the advantage of that version?

Back