• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Water Pond Bubbles

Years
  • _script__water_pond_bubbles_by_kleinstudio-d90bsqb.png

I've include two pictures for the bubbles animation, you should put the pictures in Graphics folder
    I've ripped the BW style one but the GBA one is ripped by Richard PT so if you use it, you should give credits to him.

Download: http://pokemonfangames.com/script.php?id=14

How to install
    Place the script in "script.txt" before main and "waterpondbubbles.png" in Pictures folder.
    If you want to use the BW styled, don't need to place the "waterpondbubbles.png" picture, just the "waterpondbubblesbw.png". Make sure you rename it to "waterpondbubbles.png".

How to use
    Invisible events will not have effect for water bubbles. Also, if you name add "/noWb/" to an event name or create a comment in the event with NoWb, it will not have water bubbles too.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thanks, its nice. ^^ You're awsome. By the way i have more ideas for more scripts if you want. I'm not good at scripting but i can provide graphics to you.

Some of my ideas that are not included in essentials:
    Vs seeker item (pokemon fire red),
    fame cheker (pokemon fire red),
    Pokemon navigator (pokemon emerald),
    Teachy TV (pokemon fire red).

If you don't want to help making this scripts, its fine. But if you help i provide graphics for them.

Years
  • Thanks, its nice. ^^ You're awsome. By the way i have more ideas for more scripts if you want. I'm not good at scripting but i can provide graphics to you.

Some of my ideas that are not included in essentials:
    Vs seeker item (pokemon fire red),
    fame cheker (pokemon fire red),
    Pokemon navigator (pokemon emerald),
    Teachy TV (pokemon fire red).

If you don't want to help making this scripts, its fine. But if you help i provide graphics for them.

I would like to make lots of scripts if they help and I have time, some of those ideas like the vs seeker or fame checker seems to be good ideas. If I start with one of these scripts I'll send you a PM ;)

Years
  • ok, but when you start a new script, tell me what are so i can provide it with graphics, only GBA of course, but people can make their own graphics if they want, GBA is an example / basic graphics to run with scripts.

Back