• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Latios/Latias Deck

LatiosThunderLord

Latios and Latias Lord
Years
  • heres my deck

1 Latios
    1 Latias
    1 Charmander
    1 Charmeleon
    2 Zizagoon
    1 Linoone
    3 Torchic
    2 Combusken
    2 Magnemite
    1 Magneton
    3 Numel
    3 Pikachu
    2 Electrike
    1 Manetric
    1 Plusle

4 Energy Search
    4 Potion
    1 Double Full Heal
    1 Gust of Wind

11 Electric Energy
    12 Fire Energy

Now, i'm new to the tcg game so please dont completely put me down. Thisis basically a Trainer Starter Kit, mixed with a few old cards.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    Eiuther way, I see inomplete evolution lines (stage 1s without stage 2s), no Trainers, too many Energy, and WAY too many Pokemon. It looks like you just took a Trainer Kit and some random cards from some set and made a deck out of that. Sry to say, the Trainer Kits are probably the worst PCDs ever created, and you really need to get cards from outside those decks in order to be competitive. Sry.

LatiosThunderLord

Latios and Latias Lord
    Years
  • ok. the least you could do instead of insulting me is to help me create a new deck as well. also the latios has 80 hp with the attacks, gather energy and dragon claw and my latias has...dragon dew and heat blast

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    What I was doing was pointing out what needs to be fixed, and leaving it up to your own intellegence to fix what is wrong.

The Trainer Kit is weak at best, and terrible at worst, but it does have the Delcatty, which can be very useful. Try building a deck around that card instead of the Lati@s.

Back