• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness, Darkness is spreading . . .

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2005
    Dark Cycle

Dark Cycle - 60

Pokemon - 21
    x4 Dratini (DRS)
    x3 Dark Dragonair
    x2 Dark Dragonite
    x3 Voltorb
    x3 Magnemite
    x2 Dark Magneton
    x2 Dark Electrode
    x2 Rocket's Sneasel ex

Trainers - 19
    x2 Switch
    x2 Copy Cat
    x2 Rocket's Hideout / Celio's Network / x2 Switch
    x2 Rocket's Admin
    x2 Bill's Maintenance
    x2 Steven's Advice
    x3 Lannette's Net Search
    x4 Rocket's Misson

Energies - 20
    x4 Electric Energy
    x4 Double Rainbow Energy
    x4 Dark Energy
    x4 R Energy
    x4 Dark Metal Energy

The Break Down -

Dark Dragonair - I have the ability to get what I need with it, basically I can get Dark Electrode, Dark Magneton or Dark Dragonite.

Dark Dragonite - Dark Trance gives me the ability to cyble my energies onto any of my pokemon.

Dark Magneton - It is just good, you use it to your advantage. With Rainbow Energies in the deck I can. Poison Pulse can destroy my opponent along with Magnetic Lines.

Dark Electrode - Darkness Navigation gives me what I need. I continue to search my deck for Darkness Energies and Dark Metal Energies and equip them to Dark Electrode. Then with Dark Dragonite I can move them to any person I like. But keeping them on Dark Electrode would be an advantage to attempt to do 70 with 4 Dark Energies on him then putting them on any pokemon I like.

Rocket's Sneasel ex - It gives me the edge I need, with Darkness engeries on him I am able to abuse my opponents benched pokemon with Drag Off and witht he dark pokemon roaming around in my deck and Dark Energies it able to do major damage maybe 60 or 70!

Summary - I cycle my energies onto all my pokemon, Dragonite, Dark Electrode and Sneasel ex. Continue to do that and abuse my opponents pokemon with Electrode.

Switch - After/when Dark Electrode attacks he will have no energies attached to him. So switch can help me bring out who I put the energies onto so they can come in and do damage. This can also help get out of tough situations with Sneasel ex.

Celio's Network - If I have Dratini, Voltorb, or Magnemite but don't have stage 2 then I can use this to get what I need from my deck instead of waiting to draw Dark Dragonair.

Lannette's Net Search - It is too good not to be in any deck, especially this deck when I can get ANY of my basic pokemon.

Electric Energies - Now they must stay in here, Double Rainbow energy may provide what I need. But I may have that at all times. So when Dark Electrode needs this or Dark Magneton then they will have one for them.

Thanks for looking and please rate / fix! ^_^!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    First things first, let's make this a Modified format and a legal deck so that you can play in the upcoming Challange series. This means that all of these cards have to be taken out...

-2 Sneasel
    -2 Murkrow
    -3 Dark (you can only run 4 DArk in a deck)
    =7 open spots

Next, let's keep this to the standard DragTrode strategy by taking out Sneasel X and Electabuzz, along with all the Electric energy. (17)

Now, for the phun part, the complete rebuild...

Pokemon (17):
    3 Dratini
    3 Dk Dragonair (Evoln Light)
    3 Dk Dragonite
    3 Voltorb
    2 Dk Electrode
    1 Electrode ex
    2 Rocket's Sneasel ex (much more effective, counts your opponents Pokemon, less energy requirements, no flips)

Trainers (19):
    4 Lannette's Net Search
    3 Steven's Advise
    3 Copycat or POR
    2 Admin
    4 (any combination of Tricky and Hideout)
    1 Retriever
    2 Warp Point

Energy (16):
    4 Dark
    4 Dark Metal
    4 R
    4 Electric (until Rainbow is reprinted, this is the best you've got)

That leaves 8 spots for you to play around with. Please don't put Buzz back in there, doesn't help at all, and actually hurts the deck. Enjoy!!

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
  • bullados shut up he can make a way to have more dark energys ever herd of "multi energy"? and what if he doesnt have those cards? try making him change the deck by the limited cards he has ok?

Cyndaquil

'lo.
    Years
  • wishirulz: Isn't Multi Energy just on Basic Energys? Ya know that Darkness is a Special Energy? ;P

Bullados: What if he hasn't gotten those? ;) You shouldn't expect everything from everyone... ;)

And don't be so rude, both of you... ;)

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
  • ok multi energy does this "it provids as all the types at once unless he alredy has a special energy attached to him the it colorless!"

Cyndaquil

'lo.
    Years
  • wishi: Sorry, didn't know... ;O
    Well, then it's working doing a just Darkness deck! :D
    Since Rainbow/Double Rainbow energy does the same but with damaging that poke 10 and without the colorless if another Special Energy stuff... :D

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
  • x2 Rocke'ts Persian ex thats a little to hard to beleive you have it wen its not even out and its a box toper so its jumbo impossible to play!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    Looks good to me! Might just wanna take out the Bill for more Steven, as Steven is about the height of Pokemon card drawing. Also, Reversal relies on a flip, and unless you are willing to devote 4 spots of your deck to that card, it's useless. I'd say drop them out for 2 more LNS, as those help you get your Pokemon out faster. Enjoy!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2005
    wishirulz said:
    x2 Rocke'ts Persian ex thats a little to hard to beleive you have it wen its not even out and its a box toper so its jumbo impossible to play!

Why is it so hard though? I know it is a stage 2 pokemon with LNS I cycle through my deck, then with Bill & Steven I have my draw power. It is possible to get it out. Right?

The Reversals were typo's they weren't suppost to be on the list, if so there would have been 20 trainers.

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
  • crazy eyes said:
    Why is it so hard though? I know it is a stage 2 pokemon with LNS I cycle through my deck, then with Bill & Steven I have my draw power. It is possible to get it out. Right?

The Reversals were typo's they weren't suppost to be on the list, if so there would have been 20 trainers.

the set isent even out!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2005
    wishirulz said:
    the set isent even out!!!!!!!

I know that, but when it does come out I will try to get those. Until then I don't know what to replace them with.

Cyndaquil

'lo.
    Years
  • What wishirulz is trying to say is that the card isn't actually real, it's just a 'jumbo-card', a poster to put on your wall I think, or something like that...
    So since it's a poster, you cant play it... It's just breaking your bench 'cause it weights too mush... XP

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    It's a real sized card, even being a boxtopper. I have 2 copies of it right now, and it will be legal for MF play next Wednesday, when the set is officially released. Rocket's Persian EX is a standard sized card, as have been all boxtoppers since the EX series began.

Back