• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a welcoming, small-ish competitive group.

SilverLeafeon75

Type diversity? What type diversity?
Years
Hello, I've been playing Pokemon for about 9 years now, pretty much since DPPt. I used to be an anti-smogon noob back when I did not know better, but have had an itch to battle competitively over the past few years.
At this point, I have plenty of time to breed competitive Pokemon, but the main issue is I don't like facing people who I don't know, and as such shy away from battling randoms. And finding people locally who play Pokemon at any kind of level is sort of hard to do (my younger brother plays Pokemon but he could care less about doing anything with me, too busy with CS:GO/R6)
I don't mind learning competitive battling, but I'd be much more comfortable in a small, tight knit community that would be there to help me learn the ropes. Are there any communities you can direct me to?

Years
If you are willing to use the simulator, the battle server can put you in touch with some people notably the Battle Server Staff who have experience playing this game competitively and would be more than willing to anyone out.

Last edited:

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen yesterday
As Levea said, we're more than willing to help you learn and battle. We're a pretty friendly and small group of people.

Hop on the Battle Server sometime!

Back