• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guitar Hero for Nintendo Switch?

Do you think that there will be a Guitar Hero video game for Nintendo Switch?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Probably

• Not Sure

• Never

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    Hey, guys. I'm just wanting to know whether or not you think there will be a Guitar Hero video game for the Nintendo Switch? Please let me know when you've got a reply. Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    I don't care about such games, but so long as the controllers plug in, I don't see why it wouldn't work.

The Switch could certainly handle it graphically.

pkmin3033

Maybe, I guess? I mean, theoretically any game that isn't a console exclusive could come to the Switch, but the probability of that happening is variable. I mean, the series has been on Nintendo consoles in the past, but we've not had a new game in the series since Live, which didn't meet Activision's sales expectations...and I can't honestly see it making it to the Switch because of that. A new Guitar Hero game or a port of a previous one seems highly improbable.

Back