• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Mega Adventure

Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2022
how to download the 3d graphics ?? the download button is just a image,and why was the beta 1 cancelled ??

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2022
so should i download the older version or will u upload beta 1 soon( like in the next few days)?? and when u gonna upload the 3d graphics can't wait to play it with those graphics

Leon Draceus

Palette Works Leader
Years
so should i download the older version or will u upload beta 1 soon( like in the next few days)?? and when u gonna upload the 3d graphics can't wait to play it with those graphics
This Saturday, I'll post the link here.

My friends are testing the game and I'm fixing bugs. I'll try my best to complete it on time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 10, 2017
im missing the 2nd gym badge but it says iv only got 2 but iv beat the 3rd gym so i cant use rock smash please help

the 2nd gym badge comes up as the 3rd gym badge when you obtain it and when i beat the 3rd gym it doesnt show blue badge and says only got 2 badges so cant use rock smash please help with this bug

SpartaLazor

Doofus Lunarius
Years
Oh, my bad. I'll find out the problem.
Sorry for that.

Your problem might be that, in the section of script that gives you a badge, the value is supposed to be the number before the badge. For example, to get badge 1, use 0 instead of 1 in the event that gives you the badge. Badge 2 would be 1. Badge 3 would be 2, and so on.

Leon Draceus

Palette Works Leader
Years
Beta 1 + 3D Graphics:
http://megaadventure.weebly.com/download.html

Your problem might be that, in the section of script that gives you a badge, the value is supposed to be the number before the badge. For example, to get badge 1, use 0 instead of 1 in the event that gives you the badge. Badge 2 would be 1. Badge 3 would be 2, and so on.
Thanks for the tip.

Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2022
the 3d graphics didn't work it still the same after i extracted to folder :s,why ???

Leon Draceus

Palette Works Leader
Years
Obviously 1.3GB is gonna kill up my space cuz my computer has 3GB left

Probably worth to take a try :)
You don't have to use the 3D Graphics. 2D is enough

the 3d graphics didn't work it still the same after i extracted to folder :s,why ???
~_~ That's weird!? It works on my Computer...

Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2022
i put graphics into Pokemon Mega Adventure Beta 1 and nothing changed...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 17, 2020
i love the look of the game but it keeps giving me errors so will download it after the beta is over with

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 25, 2016
Beta 1 doesn't have many bugs, but remember to save your game before Pokemon battles.

Back