• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

$Rocky505's Improved Trade Thread$

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    That is my Japanease Platinum one not my english one I edited my last post and put my english platinum in it.

Ok it should work now. It may take a few tries to connect to you though, so be patient, please. (:

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Thanks for the trades and sorry about the confusion. (:

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Gstop Deoxys@ naughty
    TRU Regigigas@ Brave (Still has berry)
    Gstop Jirachi@ modest (has berry)

Interested in these. Are they untouched (no exp, extra ribbons, has original moves, or been cured of pokerus)? If so, can you check my list for something?

Thanks! :)

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • Interested in these. Are they untouched (no exp, extra ribbons, has original moves, or been cured of pokerus)? If so, can you check my list for something?

Thanks! :)
    Naughty deoxys is lvl100 but the other two are UT and both still have there moves, berries,

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • Okay, still interested in the Regigigas and Jirachi.
    Kyogre | Level: 50 | Timid | IV Spread: (20, 18, 0, 16, 20, 0) | Hidden Power Type: Fighting
    Latias | 00010 | May 26, 2007 | Timid | Highly curious.

These for them I guess use my Platinum one and I changed my sig so don't worry.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Kyogre | Level: 50 | Timid | IV Spread: (20, 18, 0, 16, 20, 0) | Hidden Power Type: Fighting
    Latias | 00010 | May 26, 2007 | Timid | Highly curious.

These for them I guess use my Platinum one and I changed my sig so don't worry.

Lol, ok. Gimme a sec to get the Kyogre transferred over to Diamond.

Back