• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] Introducing Poké Ball Guess. What do you think?

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2017
    Hi Pokecommunity!

My real name is Shen and I have been a Pokémon Fan since the debut of the Anime and subsequent release of the Trading Card Game – which I still play to this day (currently running a Xerneas / M Gardevoir Deck)

Upon graduating University, I decided to never grow up and obtained a Marketing Position at Air Hogs (prominent line of RC toys). I have since moved onto another toy company The Bridge Direct.
    I was elated to find out that my new company is set to release a new Pokémon licensed toy which I have to help market! Absolute dream come true.
    So I thought, why not get the passionate Pokémon community involved right from the beginning for ideas and feedback.

The toy is called Poké Ball Guess. It is an interactive Poké Ball that tries to guess which of the original 151 Pokémon you are thinking about, by asking various questions. If it guesses right, that Pokémon is added to your collection. The goal is to guess all 151 Pokémon.

Since I can't post links as per forum rules, please search YouTube for "Poké Ball GUESS Kanto Edition Demo Video" for an exclusive prototype demo.

As you can see the product is aimed at kids aged 6+ but it is also a great collectors item!
    Poké Ball Guess is set to launch this Fall, so you all are getting a sneak peak ;)

So let me know what you think!
    Shen

Attachments

• PokeBall Guess.png
      PokeBall Guess.png
      75.7 KB · Views: 7

apkmirror

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2018
    he toy is called Pok? Ball Guess. It is an interactive Pok? Ball that tries to guess which of the original 151 Pok?mon you are thinking about, by asking various questions. If it guesses right, that Pok?mon is added to your collection. The goal is to guess all 151 Pok?mon.

Back