• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Help with pokemon team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

3alexbalex

Meowstick Trainer
Years
  • Well On my team I am going to have

1.greninja
    2.Meowstick *female
    3.Scolipede
    4.Houndoom
    5. ???? <-- Need help here
    6 ???? <-- need a good hm save pokemon

Take in mind that I am going to be using the hm slave and train him.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I can say that Wingull is a decent slave, if it can still learn Surf, Fly, Strength, and Waterfall. He does get destroyed by electric type moves however. To be honest you should just use the pokemon who you think is the coolest/cutest, it's not like the game is difficult or anything.

3alexbalex

Meowstick Trainer
    Years
  • I can say that Wingull is a decent slave, if it can still learn Surf, Fly, Strength, and Waterfall. He does get destroyed by electric type moves however. To be honest you should just use the pokemon who you think is the coolest/cutest, it's not like the game is difficult or anything.

Good point, although meowstick *female is cute :P anyway what do you think would be good for my 5th pokemon?

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Personally I like Swirlix, if you're playing X. If you're playing Y and don't want to go through trading then Skrelp is another favorite. Pumpkaboo is cool too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back