• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Checking when a roaming pokemon is on a certain map

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    So I had the idea to change the weather of certain routes based on whether or not a roaming Pok?mon is on said route. I plan on using a single event on each route that controls the weather. So if for example a roaming Kyogre is on Map X, then the weather event will activate a switch to start raining on Map X.

However, I need a switch that activates when a specific roamer is on the map (and deactivates when it is not). How would I go about scripting that?

EDIT: Actually now that I think about it, a variable would be a lot easier to manage for each roamer than separate switches for each. But the question still stands...

Last edited:
    Back