• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My team for a Fire Red nuzlocke

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2020
    I just finished my Fire Red nuzlocke, this was my team. If it was a competitive set for the gen III metagame, how would you rate it? What could be better or is missing?

None is IV bred or EV trained as this was just for a playthrough, though everyone has taken some vitamins in relevant stats.

My team

The Raichu is a replacement for my Jolteon who died just before the Elite Four, I had already reached the Indigo Plateau but I decided to do some training and he died to a critical Cross Chop from a Primeape. Speaking of Primeape, Hitmonlee is a replacement of Primeape who also died during the final training, this time a Selfdestruct from a Geodude (the training session that killed poor Jolteon was to level up the new member, Hitmonlee). Raichu did pretty well, handled the Gyarados and the annoying Double Team Gengar, as well as some of Lorelei's pokémons, Hitmonlee didn't do as well, but it was useful anyway. Hitmonlee, Vileplume and Pidgeot all died to lack of luck on my part during the E4 run.

Back