• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Max Raid Battle Glitch?

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Anyone else had experiences where the "faint-counter" in raid battles isn't right? I was just battling Zygarde in a Max Lair (offline), first turn it knocked out one Pokemon, and the message jumped straight to "the storm is growing too strong to withstand!". The second time a Pokemon fainted we were blown out of the den. Like, I was sorta doing it on autopilot shiny-hunting, but I'd have had to miss 4 straight turns for 2 Pokemon to be KOed then back on the field, and I swear I didn't. Is this a glitch, and has it happened to anyone else?

Years
  • The four Pokemon knock out limit is for the entire Dynamax Adventure, from start to finish.

Were there any Pokemon knocked out in the previous battles along the way, or were those 2 Pokemon Zygarde fainted the first ones?

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • OHH. That might have been the case - I've never seen this information before, and it doesn't usually come up since the non-legendary battles tend to be easy/fast enough that nobody faints. Thank you!

Back