• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokemon Nebulous Version

Tigerfang98

Elite 4
Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2017
    attachment.php

Pokemon Nebulous Version is an up-and-coming fan game developed by TigerMedia and the first that I know of to implement 7th generation pokemon. The first Demo has been released on December 1st, 2016 and can be accessed below.

Story

Professor Mesquite is in need of a couple teenage interns to help him research the Pokemon in the Tohono Region, so when your character applies for the job, you are flown to the Tohono Region, a new region shrouded in history and culture. Throughout this young trainers quest, he/she will meet countless people, including a group of terrorists bent on eradicating the human race and a mysterious government organization named Pokecorp. Additionally, he/she will challenge a total of eight gyms, each gym leader wielding a super-powerful God Pokemon!

This Demo Contains:
    -Six Gyms with about 10 hours of gameplay
    -Over 300 Pokemon from all 7 generations
    -A Safari Zone
    -5th Generation Battle Interface
    -Custom Sprites
    -Original Soundtrack
    -Super Powerful God-Form Pokemon
    -A New Region and New Map

The Final Version Will Contain:
    -All 8 Gyms
    -Mega Evolution
    -More God-form Pokemon
    -A Pokemon League
    -A Final, Complete Story
    -Post-Game
    -Gym Leader Rematches

Known Problems

-Still has some spelling and grammar problems
    -Not all 7th gen moves and abilities implemented
    -Some Move sets and evolution methods are not consistent with Sun and Moon
    -Lycanroc only has one form
    -Wishiwashi does not school correctly
    -7th Gen pokemon do not have shiny forms
    -Crabrawler, Crabominable, Mareanie, Toxapex, Salandit, Salazzle, Dewpider and Araquanid are not yet implemented.
    -Some trainer classes do not have speech icons.

Screenshots
    View attachment 80583

Pokedex
    Spoiler:

Download
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/d5i7fn1f8353qis/Pokémon_Nebulous_Version_Beta_0.51.zip

Let's Players and Walkthrough Writers Wanted for this demo!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I love your game and I am three badges in and I want to tell you that I love it but ... ... ... I have some small gripes about it, like when you are burned or confused these status coditions take way more HP then I think it should. (>.>) I also found a glitch that I think you should know about, the glitch happens when you get the old rod from a fisherman and you cannot leave his house

Tigerfang98

Elite 4
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2017
    Thanks! I'm probably gonna put up a new demo with glitch fixes. I also found a glitch with the trainer battle music (it briefly cuts off in the middle for some reason). I'll have that up within the next couple days. I have loads of final papers to write and finals to study for, so I couldn't get around to fixing it. I probably should've checked more thoroughly for those little things, but I wanted to have it out by December so that I could put out a Christmas event.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    Can you put a download link for mega or mediafire cause I can't download in 4 shared

Years
  • I might try this and maybe do a let's play of it. You should honestly get rid of 4shared, it's download speed sucks and it's a pretty crappy site overall. You could just put it on Mega or Mediafire like the person above asked for and it would be there safely for a pretty long time (+ it's download speed isn't ass).

Also would you say this game is hard? (I like hard games that's why i'm asking)

Guest123123

Can you put a download link for mega or mediafire cause I can't download in 4 shared
    In order to download I had to sign up with an email address. (You can also use a social media profile, but I didn't want to do that) Along with this reason, I also recommend using Mega or Mediafire because the site you used is one of those ones that have a lot of ads with other download buttons and you have to spend 5 minutes trying to figure out which download button is the real one.

Back