• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Level Balancing Script

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    I'm having trouble modifying a level balancing script to suit my preferences. The level balancing seems to be working with Wild Pokemon, but with Trainer battles I often come across Pokemon that are several levels below even my lowest level Pokemon. (For ex: having a lvl 14 pokemon in your party and still running into trainers using lvl 7-8 Pokemon)

I'm hoping I can get some good tips or ideas to help me out with this.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Tried the code, made adjustments to some of the numbers (not really knowing what I'm doing) and the wild & trainer Pokemon are still severely under-leveled. I'm guessing there's some other advanced coding that might be getting in the way. I'll have to move on from the fan game I'm playing because of this issue, but thanks for sending me the link.

Back