• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Help with HG/SS rom hacking

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2022
    So i'm fairly new to rom hacking and I would like to make small little edits that'd be fun to make/get used to before actually making a rom hack.

I wanted to know how would it be possible have a Pokemon in the Overworld where you can interact with them and battle them. Sorta like the Legendary pokemon, but any pokemon I wanted to choose and any location. I already know of some of the tools like PPRE and the Lua XY Coordinate finder. However I believe it is very simple to say I have no goddamned idea what I am doing.

Would there be any Specific threads that could help me with this? Videos? etc? Thanks in advance!

Back