• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabor Region (Pokemon Game Idea)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 3, 2018
You live on one of the islands located in the Sabor Region, there you live with your mother, your father and two brothers. Today is the day you are about to get your very first starter Pokémon – you choose from three Kanto Starters. Bulbasaur, Squirtle, or Charmander. When you choose, you get a Pikachu as a gift from your brother and his girlfriend, and a Male Nidoran from your father, then you set off and explore the first island of the game and do a few tasks/quests.

On Chiptole Town there is an orchard for growing berries, you can also plant them in various parts on the mainland where you see the soil is suited for best. You can make fertilizer as well, as someone will guide you here in the orchard in Chiptole. When you head to the next town over Sunnyside, you meet your longtime friend, Lester who had gotten the starter opposite to your typing and a Shinx for his birthday. His dad is a scientist and was the one who gave you your starter as a request from the region's Professor Eduardo Cereza.

It is also mentioned that Professor Cereza is in co-association with Professor Sycamore from Kalos, and they together are studying Mega Evolution; which you will be obtaining later on in the game…

Features –

Aura: Learn how to control Aura and form Aura-Bonds with your Pokémon so you can speak with them telepathically! This will also help them manipulate specific things such as the environment or flight, water, grass, fire, etc. It'll boost their attack, stamina and speed also Aura will form a stronger relationship with you and your team.

Follow Me: You're Pokémon will follow you outside their Pokeball!

Pokémon: All 721 Pokémon are obtainable in the game.

The Xtransceiver/Pokegear: Allows you to make calls to trainers you have already battled so you can battle them again.

Secret Bases: To avoid monsters, recruit members to exploit the Sieges, heal yourself and your Pokémon…

Berries: Create all new berries by fusing two together to make new affects for more useful outcomes.

Shadow Pokémon: Like in XD Gale of Darkness and Colosseum these Pokémon attack humans, however it's your choice how you handle them.

Weapons: Craft weapons, use them against monsters, against humans, Shadow Pokémon, etc.

Accessories: Use accessories to help yourself through specific terrain, weather, etc.

Custom Clothing: Customize your player character with custom clothes throughout your adventure!

New forms for legendary Pokémon: Primal form, Shadow forms, Mega Evolutions, etc. Legendary Pokémon play an important role in this game.

Colosseum Challenge: Like the Battle Chateau but set up like a Colosseum, similar to the anime-version of the Pokémon League.

Elite Four Run: After the gyms, take on the Elite Four instead of the Colosseum Challenge, re-challenge them for extra money.

Mega Evolution: Obtainable later on in the game once you get a Mega Ring.

Influence System: Depending on what you do throughout your gameplay, you have the ability to make friends and influence others. It can be good or bad, so make your decisions carefully!

Player Hunger/Health System: Your player character gets injured, hungry and needs protection from the elements. Equip special boots to walk over rough terrain or magical items to open mysterious portals most humans can't manage to get into!

Farm: Build a farm/ranch where you can grow berries and house your Pokémon. Own your own daycare and breed your Pokémon as well and farm specific products from your Pokémon such as milk, wool, feathers, etc.

Create Clothing and Accessories: Create your own accessories and sell them for money. Set your own prices!

SELL Pokémon: Raise Pokémon while running your daycare business, the higher quality you put into raising your Pokémon the more their worth, you can set the price as high as you want but if people find out that you're a scam they will leave angry reviews to your business and they won't go there as much – so price wisely!

Get a job: Restaurant, bar, hotel, Pokémon Center, Hospital (yes, a human one!); though some places may not allow Pokémon, or depending on your age look out! You'll need to wait until you're old enough for specific jobs until you apply.

Expensive, hard to get items: Items in stores are harder to get than the main games, as such you probably need to start up a business or battle a lot of trainers to earn money – or get a job of some sort for some sort of steady income.

++

these are just ideas, not all of them are final, I don't know if a hack will be able to fully make all these features possible or not. I was thinking a DS Hack of HeartGold/SoulSilver or Black/White 1/2 for example. Though even that - i don't think all of these ideas can be achieved and that's fine by me, as I know DS hacking is hard to do. I'm just a writer, and I cant hack. I've tried but I just cant. I'd like to form a team, though it's been hard getting people to help.

Back