• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon FireBlack

Years
  • Why am I making a thread when I have no idea how to script...!

Anyway, Pokémon FireBlack is supposed to be a demake of Pokémon Black.

I might make this hack or not, this idea just popped into my head.
    That is all there is to it, I might make some Pokémon White events accessible (ex: catching Zekrom, White Forest, etc. you get the idea)

But you don't have to read this thread, its my idea that I typed into a thread.

FSBS

Defunct
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2019
    There are tons of scripting tutorials. People think it's hard, but when you understand what order stuff goes in and how to effectively set, check, and clear flags the only hard part is a time investment. You can do basic dialogue (NPC and signs), item, and trainers in a couple of hours if you (like me) copy and paste templates from notepad into XSE (changing offsets as necessary.) I'd say the hardest part is implementing new mechanics when you have zero knowledge of coding or ASM processes - which you can still get around by taking the time to learn.

Back