• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ryan/Piro/ravenstorture Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Yeah XD. Well it is kinda hard to forget you club because it is at the top most of the time XD

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
5k? It took me this long to hit 2k, how will I ever catch up to any of you people? I got it! *hits everyone with flyswatter then steals their posts* Evilness. XD

So, Piro, how are you feeling about hitting 10k soon?

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
OT: I have a GBA, Xbox, Dreamcast, PSOne, and a SNES. Go me. o_O

Ryan, you'll be the 3rd to hit 10,000 posts. How does it feel? *shoves microphone in his face* xD

Years
PiroMunkie said:
I may not be the third. Jorge or someone else could pass me. I still have awhile to go.

If you keep posting as much as you have been, it's only a matter of days before you reach that many posts, I think. But how do you feel about being at 8k, then?

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Oh, that's not a problem. I can post a LOT without noticing it. I might ask my aunty if I can use her ISP's account again, because it's faster. xD

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
Years
Someone is trying to beat Ryan at posts?

Oh well, you will soon realize what I did.
It's hopeless to even think about nearing him and Jorge unless they suddenly vanish for days. Even tehn, you'd need about 300 posts daily to catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back