• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Vivillon enthusiasts to trade with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2018
    I am trying to complete my Vivillon collection and would like to connect with some players who have spare Vivillon they would like to trade. I am playing (and have the more extensive collection of pokemon on) Ultra Moon but I also have Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby. I am missing the Archipelago, Garden, Icy Snow, Jungle, Sandstorm, Poke ball, and Fancy patterns. I have a few extra patterns available such as Polar, Modern, and Tundra. I also have a few spare legendaries and some hard to obtain pokemon such as Vespiquen, and Mothim (most of wnich are level 50 or so) I can also take requests on legendaries found in ORAS and Ultra Moon but some will take time. I will give my info for link trades once an arangement has been made

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back