• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon: Shattered Prism

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2021
    (This is still a work in progress, but I will try to keep it all updated regularly to keep you guys informed. Please read the very last message at the bottom of this post once you have read all of the information pertaining to the game ^.^)

Important Read!

I do have a lot more to add, but I'm in a bit of a time crunch and could only provide you all with what I could. If you have any questions, concerns, comments or would like to help out feel free to message me and I will reply as soon as I possibly can (: Thank you all again. You can post here if you have any suggestions or questions!! This is not just my forum for my game, its a forum for the community to come together and help one another out in creating an amazing pokemon fangame!!

Hello everyone! JabaWaba here or you can just call me Jaba for short. Really quick before you guys and gals dabble into my fanmade game idea. I have been wanting to make a fanmade game for years. I have had so many ideas and so many opportunities to start but of course life thought otherwise so I had to put everything on pause literally several weeks or even a month after I'd start my pokemon project, it never seemed to fail, I also don't have a team, or gang of braniacs to help me make this a great game, all I have is myself and my single creative mind and I am hoping that those will be enough for me to give you an incredible game. Without further Ado I present to you: Pokemon Shattered Prism!

FEATURES!:

-Main Protagonists(YOU) has his/her own in-game Dialogue, thoughts and opinions!
    -Two New Regions: Ailo & Odrea
    -4 New Pokemon Types
    -100+ Fakemon
    -100+ Prismon
    - NO HMS REQUIRED
    -Gen I-VI
    - No Elite 4 (Different system used, but its a surprise)
    -Altered Movesets
    -Altered Pokemon Typings
    - Rated T for Teen instead of E for everyone lol
    -Pokemon Nurses and Pokemon Police Officers used a lot more
    -IMPORTANT: The games difficulty will be extremely challenging and training will be a must if you want to get anywhere. Pokemon Gyms levels are higher than the other games and trainer battles will feel more like a battle than XP farming. Its time for us to feel like actually pokemon trainers.
    -Sprites and over-world layout might be a mix of Gen IV and Gen V
    -More To Come...

Recruitment
    Spoiler:

Miscellaneous

Spoiler:

PLOT (KINDA)

Spoiler:

REGION INFORMATION

Spoiler:

Pokémon Information

Spoiler:

POKEMON/FAKEMON MOVES & ABILITIESNEW!!

Spoiler:

FAKEMON LIST!! UPDATED!!

Below is a pokedex entry of the current fakemon I was able to populate from my journal to the internet. It will take some time for me to get the rest, but I hope you like what you see! The information is placed in order of Pokedex Number, Fakemon Name, Fakemon Type, Pokedex Entry, Fakemon Height/Weight, and lastly fakemon abilities. Movesets and base stats will be added at a later time. SKETCHES COMING LATER!!

Spoiler:

TOWNS/CITIES/VILLAGES/ROUTES/LANDMARKS

Map Directory!

Spoiler:

IMPORTANT CHARACTERS

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2021
    Updated 6/16/2018 5:12PM PST

New things Added:

Pokemon Type Overhaul
    Routes/Towns section added

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2021
    Updated 6/17/2018 2:12PM PST

New things Added:
    Features List
    Important Characters List (The list was started but is clear not done)

WHATS NEXT??:

Landmarks and Towns
    Finishing up character list

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2021
    Updated 6/18/2018 3:18PM PST

New things Added

Full map directory added, still needs to be edited.
    Team prism added to character list, still not finished sorry!

Whats next?:
    Hopefully a finished character list and a full bio of Team Prism

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2021
    Updated 6/19/2018 2:23PM PST

Whats New?:

-Team Prism Successfully added with bio, grunt information and the admins that will be apart of the game.
    -Character list updated with the important characters that will be introduced in the first act.
    -Features List has also been updated accordingly.

What's Next?:
    -Fakemon List reveal.
    -Landmark descriptions.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2021
    Updated 6/20/2018 9:30PM PST

What was added??:
    FAKEMON POKEMON LIST ADDED!! No sketches yet, just the pokemon and kind who they are.

Whats next??:
    Pokemon Landmarks being started
    More pokemon added to the list!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2021
    Updated 6/21/2018 2:03PM PST

What was added??:
    Landmarks have finally been added! check them out.

Whats next??:
    The next few updates will be additions to the fakemon list as well as new moves and new abilities

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2021
    Updated 6/22/2018 8:05PM PST

What was added??:
    Fakemon #23-32 added!
    Base stats added to fakemon list

Whats next??:
    The next few updates will be additions to the fakemon list as well as new moves and new abilities

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2021
    Updated 6/23/2018 3:55PM PST

What was added??:
    -Pokemon/Fakemon Section Added
    -New Abilities
    -New Moves
    -Colorization of Pokemon Section

Whats next??:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2021
    Updated 6/23/2018 3:55PM PST

What was added??:
    Pokedex Template and Entry added for 'Fakemon' Rosacub! GO check it out in the Fakemon List section under the spoiler labeled 001-003 (:

Whats next??:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2021
    It's a promising game. Will be looking forward to it's release. you are working on the game, so the thread should be developing not idea. besides this, you should also add some screenshots.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2021
    Updated 6/24/2018 7:55PM PST

What was added??:
    Grammar, spelling, reworks on stats and city name changes

Whats next??:
    This will be a dry period. Im going camping for two days. But updates will resume when i come back (:

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2021
    Updated 6/27/2018 1:59PM PST

What was added??:
    Fakemon #'s 33-44 have been added with dex entries! (no sketches yet)

Whats next??:
    More Fakemon and Coming Soon!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2021
    Updated 6/28/2018 8:03PM PST

What was added??:
    First fakemon moveset added!
    Grammatical changes.
    Features list modified.

Whats next??:
    Sorry I have been feeling a little under the weather but map edits and such will be coming vary very soon! be on the look out!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2021
    IMPORTANT READ!!

Hey all just a little update here, this is going to be a quiet period for the project because the team is in a intense development stage. So the next time I do post, we will have screenshots ready, and hopefully a few custom made sprites (: stay tuned!!

And again thank you all for being so supportive, you are the real rockstars!!

....ONE MORE THING!!
    A Recruitment section was added as well, so take a gander at that if you are interested in being apart of this project.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2021
    Hello Everyone! It has been a while since I have posted here or in the boards. I am going to be transparent here with you because well that's the kind of person I am now. I went down a very steep hill of depression and didn't have the motivation to do anything. I would start to work on a progress but before the pen could hit the paper or before I could type on the keyboard I would get horrible anxiety attacks and I'd instead use my hour and a half of writing to go on an hour and a half long walk which is how I went from 265 to 205 last year side note hahaha

anyways I am back and I am looking to keep pushing this project forward. I have been inspired to make quite a few changes but nothing to drastic mainly just to the pokedex and fakemon as well as the gyms. I am excited to keep this project alive and I hope I can regain my support, thank you again for your time

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 14, 2022
    Good luck JabaWaba. It's hard to go through that.Your game looks awesome already and you'll smash it out

Years
    • Online now
    Good luck with this game it looks epic with 4 new typing I will give it a try when it is ready.

Back