• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Cloning Through Trading?

Years
  • I've heard that with ORAS & XY you can use two 3DS's to clone a pokemon if you trade it then turn it off after 5 seconds of waiting on the "connecting" page after the trade. I've tried it several times and just can't seem to get it. Does anyone know if this method of cloning still works?

Years
    • EU
    • Seen May 31, 2018
    I've heard that with ORAS & XY you can use two 3DS's to clone a pokemon if you trade it then turn it off after 5 seconds of waiting on the "connecting" page after the trade. I've tried it several times and just can't seem to get it. Does anyone know if this method of cloning still works?

Hey man I've recently done a lot of research into this as there doesn't seem to be much info out there, but this has officially been patched. Only way now is through power saves.

Back