• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Gold and pokebank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2017
    Ok here's a question. Wasn't the downloadable gold version that was supposed to be released comparable with pokebank? Why is it mine spent work with that or teleported?

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
    Years
  • Hi! The re-release versions of Gold and Silver are not compatible with Pokemon Bank yet. But it will happen soon, so you will have to be patient for now.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    And if I do transfer shinies from gen 2 through Pokebank they can be transferred to gen 6 or 7 or just 7?

I was thinking I might breed for shinies in gen 2 instead of gen 6 since the 1/64 odds is great. Unless they can't be transferred to gen 6 games.

Last edited:

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    You can only send Gen. 1 and 2 Pok?mon to Gen. 7.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    We will definitely make a thread here when they can be transferred :) If not then there will be a Daily article. Keep an eye out in this section for more updates.

Also as a side note welcome to PC! :) Feel free to make an introduction thread in Meet & Greet, otherwise just hang out here and have fun. Lots of people are posting travel journals about their journey through the games so please do post one yourself so we can follow your journey!

There's no specific format for a travel journal - as long as you're telling your story you're good! :) Otherwise we have a fun event on (just look for the event tag) that you may want to join!

I'll be closing this thread up now but feel free to make threads on other discussion topics about these amazing games.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back