• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Play] playing polished crystal on twitch!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • hey, all! within the last month, i've started streaming myself playing pokemon polished crystal over at twitch.tv/alolandugtrios. it is what it sounds like - a version of crystal but polished up with newer mechanics like the phys/special split, added new evolutions from gen 4, newer moves, fairy type, and lots of other extra content and aesthetic tweaks. you can view more about this hack right here on pc in this thread here! the community is very tiny, but we have a good time, so i hope more of y'all can drop by! i do plan on streaming more content eventually when i can move on to better hardware, mainly challenges and eventually i'll branch into other games (animal crossing, tales of, persona, etc.) but for now i'm sticking to my bread and butter.

my stream schedule is every saturday starting at 3 PM EST and every sunday starting at 1 PM EST. it's hard to stream during the week because of work, but i always tweet about an hour in advance and again right when i start in case i play on a day i normally wouldn't. (plus hey if you follow on twitch, you'll get the notification so that's a win for everyone right?)

at the time of posting this, i'm in the middle of the rocket radio tower takeover and i'll be streaming later this evening! hope to see some new faces there. :) i will likely use this thread to post quick updates after the weekend is over so you can see my team progress and where i'll be at for the next stream(s).

lol if you read this far i really appreciate it you're a trooper.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • just wanted to post a quick update for all the progress made this weekend! got through the radio tower takeover, ice path, and claire's gym. next stream will be time to go through victory road.

as of right now, my schedule is still sat. 3 PM EST and sun. 1 PM EST. not sure if i'll fit in any streams in the middle of the week, it just all depends on how work and timing goes during the week, but should i add any days, i'll tweet them out and also come back to update this thread and announce a stream. ended up with one clip from today's stream which you can view here and i promise you i talk more on stream my partner just accidentally clipped me here as i was vibing lmfao.

team in spoiler for anyone curious
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • hey all, i'll be streaming tonight around 7 PM EST! my stream schedule will remain the same for sat. and sun. :) just wanted to give a heads up about tonight since it wasn't originally on the schedule. stop in if you wanna say hi or watch me fail in victory road lol <3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • hey hey i'm streaming again tonight which isn't normally on the schedule. starting in about 20 minutes at 6 PM EST so join me to trash the elite four (but like for real this time...i hope lol)

edit: figured out how to get my recent broadcasts to show up so hey if you miss a stream (or wanna see if u like me.....) you can check it out on my channel now. :) also tomorrow i'll be streaming at 3 PM EST instead of the usual 1 due to some errands i have to run in the morning and i didn't wanna bumrush the errands or have to get up earlier to start them lol. so come hang out if you'd like!

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • hey y'all!! just wanted to update and let y'all know i bought a pc. i'm trying to finish up streaming polished crystal this weekend (fingers crossed tbh) so that i can move on to my pc. wasn't able to get the save state from a mac to a pc understandably lol but i don't want to just abandon polished crystal like that so i'm kind of bumrushing it. hope to see some new faces in chat! (it helps keep me from just talking to myself lol)

also, alolan dugtrio happened.

Back