• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recruiting - Pokémon Regalia

Bluzan

Blu
Years
  • The project is titled Pokémon Regalia. The game is being developed through Pokémon Essentials v18.1 and is currently 3 gyms long with an average of around 10 hours of gameplay.

Positions that I am seeking include:

• Pixel Artist (Spriter): I've already designed many sprites and graphics myself, but I would totally appreciate it if someone more adept could help.
    • Game Testers: Someone who is reliable enough to test new stuff in the game.

Plot
    This game takes place in the Cohsto Region. A region that is known for its rich economy, large amounts of gems/stones, and notably rare items. There is also a very rare form of existing Pokemon which originated 100 years ago. In this game, there is one specific item that is the main focus of the story. It is the Crystal Gem. It's an extremely rare artifact that has a couple uses, each significant in its own way. There is one use which is deemed the most powerful of all. It is the ability to summon a pre-historic Pokémon only heard of in old Cohsto books.

Game Features
    • 4th-Gen Style of graphics.
    • Every Pokémon from Generations 1-8.
    • Tons of interactive dialogue. You'll get to make many choices but not all of them will affect the story.
    • Large Starter Selection.
    • Many convenience based mechanics such as infinite TMs & HMs.
    • There's a wide variety of wild Pokémon in each area. Be sure to check every route and cave as you'll be missing out on rare Pokémon. Same goes with items. This game is all about discovery and exploration pretty much.

You can find more about the game in this thread, https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=445011.
    If you're willing to help out, then DM blue in the discord here, https://discord.gg/wTtfPj3cyZ.

Last edited:
    Back