• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Cool Club

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
Years
  • The Cool Club...
    The past Cool Club was spammed, hated on, and most of all, MURDERED! :dead: Yes that's right, the previous Cool Club died because of people like you!!! The people like you reading this post at this very moment! How could you people do such a thing?!?! It's people like the people who go to PC who make me sick!!!

The reason they make me sick, is because they don't realize how cool they are. There was a previous Cool Club, which you can find a link to in my sig. The previous Cool Club died, because no one posted. Like I said, it's people like you who murdered it. You, the person reading this, is the cool one, and if you don't realize it soon, you are a suspect of murdering this club. It's the cool people who don't post here, and you all should be a shamed of yourselves!

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that you are all cool, and should join this club, because you are cool. The sooner you join, the sooner you will realize how cool you truley are.

The Cool Club, for icy cold people...

Years
  • Well lol, that's alot.But this is in the wrong forum maybe tha's why nobody has joine yet lol.But I don't need to join lol, I know im cool XD.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Dosent matter to me. But nobody likes me in the other clubs I join. So I'll give another shot here.

Back