• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fanfic] Take Him

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2014
    July 9th - It was a really hot day. Every week, me and my mom go look for garage sales around town. I didn't really enjoy going, because every time we would go, my mom just picks out furniture or something decorative for the house. Yet today was different. I am a fan of the Pokemon series. I play the games, watch the show, and regularly collect merchandise. We drove to this one neighborhood that wasn't really in good shape. Graffiti is sprayed on the walls, houses abandoned with moss engulfing them with windows shattered. I didn't have a really good feeling about this. I kept quiet while riding through the neighborhood until something caught my eye. On the side of the curb, a large Pikachu plush with a piece of cardboard next to it. I ask my mom if we could pull over, she agreed. We stopped in front of the house where the plush was sitting. I first reach for the piece of cardboard, which is then when I see writing on it. The writing said "TAKE HIM." It seemed a little odd, as if the owner was demanding that I take the plush into my possession. I look towards the house when I see a quick sudden movement at the window, like someone ran away from the window to keep them out of view. Despite this strange and suspicious occurrence, I take the plush and get into the car, now that all that happened, it gave me more time to think about the cardboard and the house. The writing on the cardboard was rushed, it seemed the owner wanted to get rid of the plush and fast, but why? I just presumed that there was an explainable reason behind it, and didn't give it much thought after that. I then pondered about the house, red stucco, one floor, it was in decent shape, it had some imperfections, but it wasn't that that boggled me. It was the person at the window, who was it, what did they want, why didn't they want to be seen? I shook the thought away and examined the plush. It looked like any Pikachu plush i've seen, I then spotted two very important differences. The first, there was no tag, which means that plush could have been homemade. The second, more bone chilling difference, I saw what seemed to be blood on the back of the plush, the blood was spread through out the plush, as if it was sprayed from a bottle. I was beyond shocked. When me and my mom got home, which turned out to be at dusk because of the rest of the errands we did, I put the plush on my desk, and stared at it for at least maybe half an hour. I am heading to bed now. -END OF ENTRY-

July 10th - IT IS 4 AM. I CANNOT SLEEP. AS I DOSED OFF, I HAD A NIGHTMARE. NOT JUST ANY NIGHTMARE, THIS ONE WAS VERY VIVID. My dream consisted of two things, a hyper-realistic Pikachu with very sharp teeth around him was a very bright, yellow orb, as if he is enclosed in a yellow, bright sphere, standing on a pool of blood, the other, a woman's blood-curdling scream. I don't think I can go back to sleep. Also, the plush has moved from my desk, to the foot of my bed, I did not touch the plush at all since I placed it on my desk. What is going on? -END OF ENTRY-

July 10th - It is 10 AM, I am very tired. I am also very freaked out, more about the plush, than the nightmare. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND how the plush could have moved. My parents were in deep slumber, I was the only one awake. I do not want to come to the conclusion that it moved itself, it just seems impossible. -END OF ENTRY-

July 10th - 9 PM, still in shock. I haven't told my parents about anything, because I know they won't believe me, also because I don't want to worry them. I put the plush on my desk once again. I am going to sleep, hopefully, nothing happens. -END OF ENTRY-

July 11th - I HAD ANOTHER NIGHTMARE. This time, I am in my living room staring in shock at the wall, the Pikachu plush is standing before me and on the wall, written in blood, said "HIM". There was another word to the left of it, but I couldn't make it out, after that I woke up. Also… the plush has moved once again. Now I can't find it. PleASE HELP ME. I AM VERY SCAAREDD. WHAT DO I DO? I DONT WANT TO DRAG MY PARENTS INTO THIS. WHAT IS GOING ON? I don't know. -END OF ENTRY-

July 14th - I AM WRITING THIS IN MY HIDING PLACE. HE IS SEARCHING FOR ME. I FEAR THAT HE WILL FIND ME SOON. THIS COULD BE MY LAST ENTRY. It was a normal day, I almost finally forgot about the plush. I was home alone. Both my parents were at work. That is when, I heard the same scream that was in my dream. It came from the living room. I rushed there, only to find the plush standing before me, and written in blood on the wall, I finally see the other word that was in my dream. It seemed to be the same handwriting as the one on the piece of cardboard on the day I found the day I got the plushHE IS HEADNG TOWARDS ME. I SEE HIM APPROACHING. ON THE WALL IT SAID "FREE HIM". HE FOUND ME. IF YOU FIND THESE JOURNAL ENTRIES. RUN. HE WILL FIND YOU. GIVE HIM WHAT HE WANTS, I DONT KNOW IF HE SHOWS MERCY. JUST DO AS HE SAYS AND RUNN AWA… -END OF ENTRY-

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    Okay, this story did make me giggle a little bit. :) But I think it needs to be even more over the top to be really funny. Maybe you should have the plushie move every time the protagonist blinks, or have scary faces be in the windows, or have it drip blood from its eyes, or have the protagonist become the plushie at the end! Needs more creepypasta references!

There were also some formatting errors, but I can't tell whether that was intentional or not. If it was intentional, try and make the errors more consistent.

Back