• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shadow of Ash Fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgt

R A W R
Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    lol, i never watched the previews, well, as death said, I did watch it to hear "My Will" until I got Best of Inuyasha II. Out of all of my cds, thats my favorite, most cds I have I only like a couple of the songs, I love all of the songs on that cd, I can actually hit shuffle and be satisfied with the song thats chosen. My favorite songs lay between Angelus by Hitomi Shimatani and One Day, One Dream by Tackey & Tsubasa

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • bgtfamily said:
    lol, i never watched the previews, well, as death said, I did watch it to hear "My Will" until I got Best of Inuyasha II. Out of all of my cds, thats my favorite, most cds I have I only like a couple of the songs, I love all of the songs on that cd, I can actually hit shuffle and be satisfied with the song thats chosen. My favorite songs lay between Angelus by Hitomi Shimatani and One Day, One Dream by Tackey & Tsubasa
    I normally make my own cd's that way I can put only the songs I like on it!

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    deathbyalice said:
    I normally make my own cd's that way I can put only the songs I like on it!

yea, thats what I mostly do, mix cds. I still hate cds that only have like 1 good song on them so you will buy it and get the rest crap songs...

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • bgtfamily said:
    Angelus???? 0_o That's one of my nicknames...weird...Well how are you guys? ^_^

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    im fine, lol... got nothing else to say... cept... you rock SoA. :P

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • well SoA...."I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts...deedly, deedly...There they are a'standin' in a row. Big ones small ones, some as big as your head. Give 'em a twist a flick of the wrist, that's what the showman said!"

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • Shadow of Ash said:
    LOL you guys are nuts :P Nuts but the greatest ever, glad to see you dba and bgtfamily! ^_^ but nah I don't rock
    Of course you do!! Lets have a party! I get to be dj! This is dedicated to SoA!!!!
    RARRRRR!!!! First song of the night:
    Mariyn Manson: Angel with Scabbed Wings!
    Make a request! We will be here all night!

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • lol, I love to draw! hehe. I posted that up on deviant art too.. Unfortunatly I got rid of most of my stuff on DA because I am making a website to put up all my art...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back