• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer battles you can lose and will only have once or twice

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2022
    I know what to do to not black out after losing a specific trainer battle, but I don't know how to get the NPC to stop processing the instance so that my character cannot have that battle again. Does anyone have any ideas? Do I need to change a "0" to a "1" or a "false" to a "true?" I've tried various things with little success.

Again, I want the NPC to only battle the player once, regardless of the outcome. I want the player to be able to lose.

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    If you want to make it so even if you lose a battle, you can progress onward.
    To add a Self Switch ON to that event after losing.
    Making a New Page, with the Self Switch ON, option selected.
    And it should work.

KrakerwatYT

SkyArmyRecru1t
    Years
  • I know what to do to not black out after losing a specific trainer battle, but I don't know how to get the NPC to stop processing the instance so that my character cannot have that battle again. Does anyone have any ideas? Do I need to change a "0" to a "1" or a "false" to a "true?" I've tried various things with little success.

Again, I want the NPC to only battle the player once, regardless of the outcome. I want the player to be able to lose.

So, how do you make it to where you don't black out, I've been trying to figure that out.

Back