• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF EVENT pokemon listed in my shop (Gen 6 & 7). FT Events in my shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2023
    LF all EVENTS from gen 6 & 7 listed in my shop
    FT all pokemon, events and otherwise listed in my shop
    My shop link is as follows: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...9uPWJZXVnjXg02vIBHj-kAGsMVRdUN5bnvDMi/pubhtml

Please note that I require proof for almost all events. Most of the pokemon I have FT are provided with proof as well.

I'm looking for rare JPN & KOR Event pokemon mostly, but please take a look at my tradeshop, in the 'Looking For' tab to see specifically what I am LF.

As seen there, I usually don't care about IVs, but I do care about natures on most events, though not all.

If you have any of these Ft and would like to offer me a trade, please send me a message here and I shall reply ASAP.

Thank you,

Malasada

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2020
    Hello, I have sent you a private message, but didn't see you have a thread x)
    So I repost my wants here and what I can offer you :
    Here my wants :
    1) Drampa Damion 166457
    2) Turtonator TrueLusamine 197311
    3) Pidove N 63336
    4) Pansage N 55666
    5) Axew N 02222
    6) Celebi Kaushik 00001
    7) Celebi Wyrx 00251
    8) Deoxys Tom 22747
    9) Giratina Jaden 60375
    10) Mew C h r i s 59169
    11) Mew W y r x 43917
    12) Mew W r y x 30911
    13) Mew S i p 13783
    14) Shaymin Jack 35862
    15) Shaymin Hadak 57607
    16) Shaymin Meh 59099

I can offer you this :
    1) Lunatone サクジ 170726 (JPN)
    2) Solrock サクジ 170726 (JPN)
    3) Comfey ポケセン♪ 161118 (JPN)
    4) Pikachu ポケセン♪ 161118 (JPN)
    5) Eevee ポケセン♪ 161118 (JPN)
    6) Vulpix サッポロ 161201(JPN)
    7) Bewear ポケセン 170415 (JPN)
    8) Vulpix 썬문 170404 (KOR)
    9) Diglett 썬문 170502 (KOR)
    10) Grimer 썬문 170503 (KOR)
    11) Sandshrew 썬문 170503 (KOR)
    12) Machamp サオリ 160206 (JPN)
    13) Pikachu トウホク 201703 (JPN)
    14) Charizard コロコロ 565640 (JPN)
    15) Mew 20TH 980718 (JPN)
    16) Lycanroc Rocky 080819 (ENG)

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2023
    Hello Etrygan!

Terribly sorry for not replying earlier, but I hadn't been here for a few days.
    As for your offer I'm probably interested in 15 of the 16 you offered, since I have obtained Rocky Lycanroc in the meantime. But I will check your shop to see what else you have ;)
    Also wherever possible for each mon you're offering me, proof would be a plus! I see in your shop you mention video proof for most of them, once we start talking 'business' I shall ask you for those links ok? :)
    Btw one more question, as it is not mentioned in your shop; are all your events just the standard 3iv? or did you RNG them or SR for better ivs? Their IVs don't really matter to me if they all have proof, just curious :)

So I will take a better look at your shop today, and when I'm ready to trade I'll post here again, and we can then move the conversation into pm or discord.

Thank you,

Malasada

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2020
    Hello Etrygan!

Terribly sorry for not replying earlier, but I hadn't been here for a few days.
    As for your offer I'm probably interested in 15 of the 16 you offered, since I have obtained Rocky Lycanroc in the meantime. But I will check your shop to see what else you have ;)
    Also wherever possible for each mon you're offering me, proof would be a plus! I see in your shop you mention video proof for most of them, once we start talking 'business' I shall ask you for those links ok? :)
    Btw one more question, as it is not mentioned in your shop; are all your events just the standard 3iv? or did you RNG them or SR for better ivs? Their IVs don't really matter to me if they all have proof, just curious :)

So I will take a better look at your shop today, and when I'm ready to trade I'll post here again, and we can then move the conversation into pm or discord.

Thank you,

Malasada
    No problem !
    I didn't get them myself, so they have the standard 3 IVs normally ^^
    Yes all the one I have listed are video proofed (only the birthday mon's are only a-button proof)
    Ok so you can just pick a other event to replace the Lycanroc, or I can offer another event on your LF list, it's like you want.

If you can pass me your Discord in pm, it would be great to continue the conversation :)

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
  • Greetings, how's it going? I'm eyeballing a couple of your events pretty intensely right now, namely these:

Nintendo HK Jirachi with Celebrate
    Pokémon Center Distribution Victini with Celebrate

In return, I can offer the following:

Pokémon Center Distribution Mimikyu -- Got this myself, for Pokémon Sun. I can upload a picture of the wondercard as proof upon request. It has a Jolly Nature. (I'll have to check to see if I accidentally EV-trained it with a bunch of other battle Pokémon I had at the time.)

Japanese Wi-Fi Shiny Silvally -- While I did get it myself, I don't have the Wondercard as I needed assistance from a PC Staff Member to get it onto my game by trading it from theirs. This one has a Lonely nature, and is untouched.

If you're interested in either, my Discord tag is #3904. Alternatively, I can wait for other events here in Tokyo, some of which I've already picked up on the side. If that's the case, please do send me a message there.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2023
    Greetings, how's it going? I'm eyeballing a couple of your events pretty intensely right now, namely these:

Nintendo HK Jirachi with Celebrate
    Pokémon Center Distribution Victini with Celebrate

In return, I can offer the following:

Pokémon Center Distribution Mimikyu -- Got this myself, for Pokémon Sun. I can upload a picture of the wondercard as proof upon request. It has a Jolly Nature. (I'll have to check to see if I accidentally EV-trained it with a bunch of other battle Pokémon I had at the time.)

Japanese Wi-Fi Shiny Silvally -- While I did get it myself, I don't have the Wondercard as I needed assistance from a PC Staff Member to get it onto my game by trading it from theirs. This one has a Lonely nature, and is untouched.

If you're interested in either, my Discord tag is #3904. Alternatively, I can wait for other events here in Tokyo, some of which I've already picked up on the side. If that's the case, please do send me a message there.

Hey Cosmic Fury,

Unfortunately I already have both those events :/
    But I will be interested in future JPN events, such as the Golduck coming out on June 9th!
    Also in my shop check the 'Looking For' tab to see what I am LF specifically, note that I have a tarde lined up already for most of the Gen 7 events I need there, but feel free to ask/offer me any pokemon listed there! :)
    I will add you on discord.

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
  • Stating for confirmation that I traded a set of self-obtained Johto Pokebank Distribution Pokémon (with my Omega Ruby OT) for the Pokémon Center Victini and the Nintendo HK Jirachi, on condition they're listed NFT.

Once again, thanks for the trade!

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2023
    Stating for confirmation that I traded a set of self-obtained Johto Pokebank Distribution Pokémon (with my Omega Ruby OT) for the Pokémon Center Victini and the Nintendo HK Jirachi, on condition they're listed NFT.

Once again, thanks for the trade!

Confirmed!

Ty as well! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back