• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Map✓] Tile Animations (please help)

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2020
    I've gotten pretty far in setting up my rom hack before story (added pokemon, new moves, new functions, ow's, battle sprites, intro sprites, title screen, boot screen) and the newest thing I'm adding is new tiles. I'm wanting to completely go at this with a clean slate and have all new tiles/graphics in my game.

The problem I'm having occurs when I start the game in vba. All the previous animations the tiles were using before I changed them are still in effect. I've changed all the behavior bites to zero, and I still end up with this wierd glitchy patches in my map. Everything looks fine in Advanced map, it's just in game.

So I was wondering if there was a way to get rid of the animations entirely, or atleast for the grass and water, because I'd like to make some Door animations at some point. Please Help, you are our only hope...

Back