• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] [LF] ?? Kantonian Raichu ?? Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody

Banned
Years
  • [LF] ♀️ Kantonian Raichu ♀️ Pikachu

Looking for a good girl Raichu that is Not Alolan. OK natures and IVs are a minimum requirement. Shiny Pachirisu and regular Pikachu with decent qualities also welcome.

I have a couple of normal shiny Pokemon to offer. {Lilipup or Mudbray}, as well as a selection of other normal Pokemon too. Not promising anything spectacular, they are wild caught with random IVs and natures. I will provide more specific information via PM or in here as requested.

Please contact me via This Thread OR PM only on PC VMs aren't enabled.

Shinies Screenshotted and box of tradeable normal pokemon also included

Attachments

• [LF] ?? Kantonian Raichu ?? Pikachu
      top_0006.png
      22.3 KB · Views: 10
    • [LF] ?? Kantonian Raichu ?? Pikachu
      bot_0007.png
      20.4 KB · Views: 11
    Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I have a shiny pachirisu, not competitive tho... Dont have good normal pikas or Kantoan raichus but I do have shiny versions of them available. If you want their full stats check them here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=391392
    I am interested with your shiny lillipup and mudbray regardless of their stats :)

I am interested in the Pachirisu for sure. I noticed you did have a shiny male Raichu too, and that one would be cool to have too but don't expect you to trade it and the Pachirisu away for two average shinies. Thus I'll be quite satisfied with that cute Pachirisu for your pick of one of my two shinies.

Years
  • I am interested in the Pachirisu for sure. I noticed you did have a shiny male Raichu too, and that one would be cool to have too but don't expect you to trade it and the Pachirisu away for two average shinies. Thus I'll be quite satisfied with that cute Pachirisu for your pick of one of my two shinies.

Okay that's fine :) is the mudbray okay for the trade? :)

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Hey just got problems with net so let's just trade this weekend :) I cant login to bank so I cant get pachirisu

Ok sure, Saturday right? Post here when you're ready. Btw, you can also check out and log on to the PC Discord at https://discord.gg/hChHeTx in #tradecorner I'm always active on Discord and my name on there is @Raichu Nuzzles You ?#5328 . You can start typing my name out and mention me in that tradecorner channel and mention this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back