• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dawn

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
Years
  • My poem is in my sig. It's called Dawn, because I have a friend named Dawn, who I am not really getting along with, because I think she doesn't treat me with respect, but I cater to her, blah, blah, blah. So, I wrote this when I was feeling sad. Tell me what you guys think.

EDIT: good point, I'll post it now.

At Dawn I rise

But the fall, the fall I know far too well, is not far from near. As I sit here, bracing myself for the sum of all my fears, I wonder if the fault is my own.

Is it my fault for being enticed?
    I got lured in and payed the price.

But day after day, time after time.
    Six hours past dusk,

At Dawn I rise.

Last edited:

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Its a lot easier if you just posted the poem, after going through all of that with making the thread, and not end up posting the poem. If someone at a much later time sees this and your sig might be changed, the person might not know what your talking about, but do as you wish I guess.

Its a nice poem though, great choice of words to use to express your feelings, and the overall message is pretty clear that a friendship that seems to have gone wrong, with someone being taken advantaged of and the other person not really realizing it.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Thanks. I posted it, because you made a good point. I am scared to face my friend when we go back to school, because I can't avoid her, she's in my homeroom... Maybe when I see her on Tuesday, I'll write a conclusion...

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Man the only thing you can do is face her straight up, it might seem ackward and strange but seriously, you can't stay away forever and you have to at some point or another.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Yeah, but it's hard to ignore her without it being a childish "I don't see you sitting 3 feet away from me" thing, and I hate those, unless I absolutely hate that person.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Oh ya the, "I know your there, but I'm just trying to ignore you" thing, I know how that is XD, but one of you will have to speak up sooner or later and you should be the one if your feeling that way.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • She already thinks I'm beat for her, according to her xanga, so I am not going to try to sweat her into being my friend, I am going to make her come to me, and if she doesn't, we wont be talking, as simple as that.

Back