• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow Rayquaza's Pokemon Shop!

Jollyrancher

Blue Raspberry Level
Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    I felt i should mention that whoever I got the Shiny Groudon from made some bad judgement errors, All of its moves are Special not normal. As compensation I can TM it for you. as for the Riolu I do not know about Egg moves, because I wasnt the original owner.

As for what I want, I really like your Shiny Skarmory and Kyogre.

Earthquake
    Stone Edge
    Dragon Claw
    Fire Punch

Teach Groudon that please :D and please check if the Riolu has blaze kick, and sky uppercut :D

Jollyrancher

Blue Raspberry Level
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Blaze kick yes! Sky uppercut no.

Ive taught Groudon all the moves except Fire Punch, as that does not seem to be a TM Move.

Ok, I want the riolu, but you have to pick fast and clone fast, because I am leaving soon. Groudon learns fire punch via move relearner. You only need to clone skarmory, as I have a clone of kyogre.

Jollyrancher

Blue Raspberry Level
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    I dont want the shiny kingler no more :D Trade now? Then after I take a bath, I will expect the clones then.

Edit: Taking a bath now. I'll get the clones when im finished

Years
  • AHHH you gave me a hack......
    Can i choose another poke from your list please^^

oh ok then im sorry^^

I really am dearly sorry

Thankyou^^

Last edited:

shadow rayquaza

ultima trainer
    Years
  • But it CAN be caught at level 50, and it was during the Darkrai event period for Japan. but choose another pokemon if you want.

EDIT: The only thing that's suspicious about it, is that it was caught in a normal pokeball.

Years
  • no its ok ill keep it^^ Thankyou^^

Arigatou

hi im also interested in your shiny groudon lvl 100^^
    What do you want for it^^??

Last edited:
    Back