• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dream World UU Team.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2012
    Hey guys, What's up.

This is my "Signiture" Dream World UU Team, Sure some of the pokemon may look very standard, Although you may of never heard of some of them... Anyway lets get started.

Golurk @ Leftovers
    Ability: No Guard (Dream World)
    Nature: Adamant (+ Atk, -Sp.A)
    Ev Spread: 128 HP, 252 Attack, 128 Defence.
    • Substitute
    • Dynamic Punch
    • Shadow Punch
    • Stone Edge
    This is my "Anti-Lead" of sorts, Dynamic only has 50% Accuracy but when coupled with the DW ability "No Guard", It reachs 100% Accuracy. Shadow punch is there for STAB and Stone Edge is for Type coverage is to hit Flying types.

Beheeyem @ Lum Berry
    Ability: Analytic (Dream World)
    Nature: Quiet (+Sp.A, -Spd)
    Ev Spread: 252 HP, 252 Sp.A
    Iv Spread: 0 Spd, 30 Def, 30 Sp.A, 30 Sp.D
    • Calm Mind
    • Recover
    • Psyshock/Psychic
    • HP Fighting
    Beheeyem recieves the ability "Analytic" in Dream world, Which boosts the power of Beheeyem's moves when he is slower, This is the perfect ability for him because of his low speed, With this set Beheeyem reachs 76 speed and 382 Sp.A. Beheeyem doesnt appreiciate ANY form of status, Which is why I run Lum Berry.

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
    Ability: Regenerator (Dream World)
    Nature: Bold (+ Def, - Attack)
    Ev Spread: 252 HP, 252 Defence and 4 Sp.D
    Iv Spread: 30 Atk, 30 Sp.A and 30 Spd.
    • Substitute
    • Spore
    • Giga Drain
    • HP Fire
    Probably the MVP of this team, Amoonguss has a terrific HP stat (114) and resists fighting, This set has taken +4 Drain Punchs of Conkeldurr with ease. The key to this set is it's DW ability; Regenerator, Which heals Amoonguss by 33% upon switching out. Due to this ability, Substitute is the perfect move to run with Amoonguss. Spore is to annoy, Giga Drain is for in-battle health and HP Fire hits 4x resists such as Scizor or Fortress.

Arcanine @ Choice Scarf
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Nature: Naughty (+Atk, -Sp.D)
    Ev Spread: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 Sp.A
    • Overheat
    • Close Combat
    • Wild Charge
    • Crunch
    Originally part of my UU Sun Team, Arcanine has proven to be a great check to a common UU Threat, Victini. Flash fire enables it to come in on a V-Create and strike back with a Crunch. Overheat provides as powerful STAB and is boosted by Flash Fire. Close Combat and Wild Charge provide type coverage.

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
    Ability: Sheer Force (Dream World)
    Nature: Adamant (+Attack, - Sp.A)
    Ev spread: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    • Dragon Dance
    • Waterfall
    • Ice Punch
    • Crunch
    Feraligatr recieved a fantastic ability in DW known as sheer force, Which boosts attacks with secondary effects but at the cost of removing these effects such as Waterfalls ability to flinch woud've been removed also Sheer Force removes life orb recoil giving him a free power boost without a single drawback. Feraligatrs great bulk allows it to set-up easily.

Bisharp @ Leftovers
    Ability: Defiant
    Nature: Adamant (+Atk, - Sp.A)
    Ev Spread: 252 HP, 252 Attack and 4 Speed
    • Substitute
    • Swords dance
    • Sucker Punch
    • Brick Break
    DO NOT LET THIS THING SET-UP. It will ruin your life, Let's face it, Bisharp isnt outspeeding anyone, Which is why put investment into HP. not much to say about this set.

Biggest Counter to this team:

ALOMOMOLA

~97Tarsier

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
  • well, to start off, 5th gen pokemon have not been released in DW so they cannot have the DW ability without hacking.

the biggest disadvantage with this team is speed. most the pokemon on your team are not very fast and i can see them getting out sped by lots of other pokemon out there.
    furthermore i think you should invest some speed EV's into bisharp because it still might be able to outspeed something out there, if it has speed investment. also substitute seems kinda risky on bisharp but if you can pull it off then your bisharp will have sweeping potential, just watch out for fighting types.

hope this helps =)

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2012
    Speed isnt really a problem with this team since these pokemon are actually Bulky excluding Arcanine

Back