• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

holes in team

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2015
    First of all, I'm just looking to create a balanced team to help me ease through the game (x version), and that's about it, nothing fancy.
    I'm currently sporting the following team:
    lvl 20 Amaura
    lvl 22 Ivysaur
    lvl 22 Vivillon
    lvl 23 Braixen
    (I'm not sure what other information you all would need, but feel free to ask for anything)
    I'm in Cyllage City preparing for the rock gym and I need to fix the holes in my team, because I'm pretty sure I'm set up to get destroyed. However, I have no idea where to start. I'd rather not have to part with any of the Pokemon I have in my team right now, maybe just replace some temporarily for this gym battle. So I would like some suggestions of who I could add to my team to improve my chances in the gym and then throughout the game.
    Thanks ahead of time!

Last edited:
    Back