• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 3] (Continuing) FireRed Rocket Challenge from Get-Together 2019

saniachan

Second Violinist
Years
Hey there, people. As we all know, there was this one challenge run as a part of Get-Together 2019. However, not everyone got to finish their runs by the time GT had ended, so it will be up to the challengers whether they wanna finish it. As for myself, I'd like to record mine here, thus making this my first non-String Hexalocke documented run here. I won't record the outtakes I had during the event, though.

Anyway, when it comes to the rules, I am to roll them from this list (excluding global rules which were rolled during the event) :
Spoiler:
None of the rules were made by me btw. Instead, it was Janp and ddrox13 who made those rules. I thank them for this one.

That being said, here are what I had done during the event:
Part 1
Spoiler:

Part 2
Spoiler:

Part 3
Spoiler:

Part 4
Spoiler:

That's all for now, folks. Enjoy. 😊

Back